Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Addict Episode 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Addict Episode 5 (612 Views)

Head Prefect Is A Sex Addict. �. Episode 1 / Addict Episode 8 / Addict Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Addict Episode 5 by Jowanonline(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
Selvin wont listen to anything i say, the worst was i couldnt even explain what i was doing at Millan's place at that time , how i passed a night at her place was difficult to explain, it hurt me so much cause i really liked Selvin alot "Guy so wetin you wan tell me na be sei you go that milly abi na mirriand house and you no collect 3 point" at that moment nothing disgusted me more than discussing the issue with stupid Volk nevertheless i had to explain my innocence to someone and no one was ready to listen but the dude "Volk stop! I said i didnt even touch her not to talk of points, she threatened with a gun to see her off to her place and the next thing I got soft and spent the night.. She even pleaded moreever its Millan and not Mirian or whatever you just said" we were still talking when a knock came on the door, the visitor already made her way in before we could permit her in "what are you doing here millan" rapidly Volk vanished, i still didnt know why he was so scared of her cause i wasn't, she kept Skemping my room "millan please leave you have given me a lot i am still yet to handle trust me" obviously what i said didnt have any effect on whatever she came for "offer me a drink Mr and quit whining cause i didnt ride down here for that" Was she kiddinng me now really, i was so upset and tried dragging her off my room , well i got the slap of a life time...she gave me several hitting so hard i forgot she was a lady, even when i tried hitting her, her weight overwhelmed mine as she sat her heavy weight on my face, her ass was so thick i couldnt bite all i did was plead "so you ready to listen to me now isnt it" couldnt reply cause i was sulphocating but apparently she understood my response. Sweat was dripping all over me ......now i know what Volk meant, she was a she devil with a very suspicious strength "miss Emiret called she said she had been trying to get to you but to no avail so i told her we would meet her today at 3pm" still trying to catch my breath i questioned what the meeting was for "obviously you have forgotten that we are leading the physics project right" as she reminded my heart flipped more, just when i thought the last encounter was the worse......it was dificult and still difficult explaining to Selvin that i had nothing with her half sister and now we are both to head the physics pratical "no way, i aint intrested please tell her to find some other worthy student" to my greatest shock Millan didn't even object she just nodded and left.

"farooz are you ok eh guy so because of woman you turned down an honor publicly bestowed on you...i swear you dei craze" buzy with my shoe lace to go see Selvin i didnt want what Volk was saying to matter to me, truly i had never seen him that upset that way ever "see if sei you no be my friend i for slap you cause you don show me sei your mumu pass my own i swear" he kept scolding till i left. As i made my way to Selvins hostel, i tried her number but it wasn't going through......i had to ask her hostel mates but the girls i approached didn't give positive response, i decided to wait by a garden close to the hostel. sitting and hoping Selvin would walk in or out of the hostel i took up a game on my phone "let me go hakeem am done with this sheet...stop it am not in the mood let me go" kept hearing voices and struggles at the side of the chemistry building close to the place where i sat, ignoring them i continued with my game "sniff or i fucking force it inside of you" the male voice repeated , this time i stood up and approached the block "hakeem i do not want to go rough on you let me go else" Millan whose neck was threatned by hakeem's table knive , he didnt stop still squeezed the knive in and at a point she was bleeding "let the lady go" i asked gently approching him, they both stared at me in different positions "hei boy disappear from here before i send your ears home to your family in pieces" his words were straight and brutal though i didnt approach further just stood there "farooz get out i can handle this " but it didnt look like it from the way she bled, we stood arguing till the school security car passed the vicinity and immediately hakeem dropped millan and ran off.
read more--
http://www.jowan.online/2018/01/storyaddict-episode-5-dnmma-franciz.html

(1) (Reply)

It's Not Always About The Size Of The Dog In The Fight / ‘I Was A Teacher For 17 Years, But I Couldn’t Read Or Write’ / When A Guy Wants To Play You.. This Are The Kinda Lies You Will !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.