Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Pears Nigeria Caught A Cheated Woman At The Last Pears Contest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pears Nigeria Caught A Cheated Woman At The Last Pears Contest (644 Views)

I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa / We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic / Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pears Nigeria Caught A Cheated Woman At The Last Pears Contest by 9jaPromo(f): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-NFm3gn0nohI/Wlk3R6m1MOI/AAAAAAAAEbQ/lvoIjH2VQbw84hiBvwGPIzshbcU4Fz0AQCLcBGAs/s1600/Apology.jpg[/img]@pearsnigeria: "This is to inform members of the public that the participant @mummy.pelumi cheated at the last Pears contest #PearsBestDressed by entering the photograph of someone else’s child. 
This has been confirmed by our Investigations. Please be informed that Pears will not condone any form of dishonesty or fraudulent behaviour in its promotions.

Any infarction of the rules of the contest or the terms and conditions will be met with strict legal consequences. Please be advised! 
Thank you for your co-operation." ‎

Allpromonigeria..com.ng
Re: Pears Nigeria Caught A Cheated Woman At The Last Pears Contest by yanabasee(m): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Indeed.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Differentiate Between Parts From Killed Persons, Corpses By Smell — Ritualist / 14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby / Reverend Father Narrowly Escaped Death From Cultist In Cross River (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.