Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Let’s Talk! President Buhari’s Son Power Bike Was Revealed To Be N56 Million (wh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let’s Talk! President Buhari’s Son Power Bike Was Revealed To Be N56 Million (wh (441 Views)

Power Bike For Sale 200,000 / Power Bike For Sale 250,000 / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Talk! President Buhari’s Son Power Bike Was Revealed To Be N56 Million (wh by EmmanuelCEO: 12:14am On Jan 13, 2018
It’s another interesting and argy – bargy kind topic we brought to you today.
I hope you are all aware of the President Buhari’s son shape? Well if you are not aware, I can help give an hint on his condition.
Recently, Yusuf Buhari was involved in a power bike crash in Abuja and that’s led to a trauma in the Government House Aso Rock, because he sustained a caviling injury on his head, which he has to undergo surgery for.
In a recent update about his condition, we heard Yusuf Buhari is now stable, and that’s a good news to all good hearted Nigerians.
Meanwhile, the power bike Yusuf crashed was estimated to be #56 Million Naira! I was surprised upon hearing this figure. And it got me thinking about the source of this money.
Well the president has recently sacked some DSS operatives cause of the incident and how he secretly acquired the bike. Baba too self shock! �
So the issue now is where he got the money, let’s do our own investigations. �

EPHRAIM EMMANUEL CHINEAMEREM''S OPINION:As the president son, that amount is not too huge for him to get though, and that’s because he has alot of rich people around him, friends to his daddy, friends to his mum, senators, Governors of different states.
He can easily text any of them and seek for financial help,that depends on the Kind of person he is though.
Lets’s assume is that kind of guy that’s not shy and mushy like that, and he prolly get to ask Senate President Bukola Saraki for financial assistance, do you think Saraki will give him N 1 Million?
Well I don’t think his giving him nothing less than N 10 Million. So let’s think he has the kinds of Saraki like 20 of them.. My Bro! Are you thinking what am thinking? �
That’s my own opinion though, now it’s on to you guys;
WHERE DO YOU THINK HE GOT THE MONEY FROM

Re: Let’s Talk! President Buhari’s Son Power Bike Was Revealed To Be N56 Million (wh by jude5240(m): 12:26am On Jan 13, 2018
he alone can answer best.
Re: Let’s Talk! President Buhari’s Son Power Bike Was Revealed To Be N56 Million (wh by Nltaliban(m): 1:25am On Jan 13, 2018
I don't care what the topic of this thread is. All I want to say is, buhari has proven himself as the worst thing to have happened to humanity after the great flood in the Bible.
Bringing somebody like Buhari to national politics is not only a mistake but also a dis-service to the country because he is best fittest as a provincial leaders, a cult hero for the almajiris."- Arewa youth.

Nigerians are ready to vote.
Please get your voters cards ready, February 2019 is almost here.
BACK2DAURA

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Police Takes Over NHIS Premises / 2018 Kidnapping Safety Tips By Hitng For Children And Parents / Meditation: A Key Tool For Getting A Good Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.