Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

How To Import From China Without Traveling To China... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Import From China Without Traveling To China... (483 Views)

20 Countries Most In Debt To China / How To Import Goods Without Traveling To China / How To Import Goods Without Traveling To China! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Import From China Without Traveling To China... by nohitch: 12:25am On Jan 13, 2018
With the New Year still in its prime, I ran a facebook ad campaign, where I summarized the nitty-gritties of mini importation. Among every question asked, one in particular stood out. How To Import From China Without Traveling To China.

This article will do justice to that and bridge the misunderstanding of the concept of traveling out or being scammed.

First of all, I’d like to use Jumia as an instance.
Usually before you buy from Jumia, you create an account with them, hit the search box and type in the name if the good(s) you intend buying.

Second, after having seen the good(s) and the price(s) attached, you either pull out your debit card and pay online. As at the time of writing this post, Jumia and Konga have both stopped pay on delivery services in Nigeria.

Third, after having being debited for the cost of the purchase, your order details (numbers and others) are sent to you. Then your shipping begins.

Fourth, based on your location and agreement with the e-commerce platform used, your goods get to your house during the assigned period for delivery.

This is the same routine, to follow while engaging in mini-importation.

The word ‘mini’ according to Merriam Webster’s dictionary; which of course is my favorite, defines it as “small in relation to others of the same kind”.

Importation on the hand, is defined as the “act of bringing in a product into a country, to be sold”.

In 2012 when I wanted to first venture into mini-importation, due to the buzz made by Onome Maureen (I don’t know where she is today), I wanted to start with android tablets then.

So I went on to Aliexpress, saw the tablets but they were expensive.

The only tweak then, was to engage in a chat with the seller to help reduce the price for you because you promised to make him your regular customer.

One of the sellers decided to sell 4 tablets to me at the cost of $100 per tablet from the initial $110 price. Then, a dollar was equal to 180 naira.

Later I stumbled upon the Chinese Wholesaler site which was then difficult to navigate through. Then I discovered that the original cost of that tablet was $50. I was shocked.

I had already paid and there was nothing else I could do and shipping had commenced, which of course took a month plus to get to Lagos.

Before now, it usually took a month plus or cost quite a whole lot, in most cases, shipping fees used to be costlier than the products you purchased.

But as we speak, it takes between 48 hours – 7 days to get your shipped products to Lagos, Nigeria.

Its that simple, without stress

Source: https://nohitch.com/how-to-import-from-china-without-traveling-to-china/

Re: How To Import From China Without Traveling To China... by Funjosh(m): 4:12am On Jan 13, 2018
It's only Konga that stopped cash on delivery, Jumia still does.
Re: How To Import From China Without Traveling To China... by Bigdaddy234: 6:27am On Jan 13, 2018
Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company, church,club.......with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited processionals.

Serious clients only.08080261582

Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We delivered your certificate at your doorstep!

(1) (Reply)

Products Packaging, Industrial Design And Brand Design Consultation / Bring Your Gift Cards At The Best Rate / Stop spending money on promotion use this If You Need Unlimited Targeted Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.