Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How To Build Your Email List - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Build Your Email List (773 Views)

Download Free 100k Fresh Email List 2020 – Email Marketing / Increase Your Email List For Marketing / Best Platform For Your Email Campaigns :- Amazon Ses Accounts For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Your Email List by explosivesedo: 3:36am On Jan 13, 2018
What is an email list?

Email list is the the total number of your subscribers email which they gave out to you willingly for receiving your blog updates.

The major purpose of building an email list is to use it for email marketing.

Email marketing is very essential for every blogger, but you can only achieve that by building an email list.

As a blogger, building an email list is one thing which you can never do without, because your email list will be your source of income if you ever wish to make money from your blog.

Must read : why you should think more of growing your email list

When ever a visitor lands on your blog and gained interest in your articles, the person will be willing to get more of your articles directly in their email address, in that way, he or she will be willing to give you their email address for you to send them your blog updates to their email.

One thing you must know is that you have to be creating quality and interesting articles before people will be willing to give their email address.

How to build your email list

Mailchimp is a good email marketing service which you can use to build your email list.They have a free plan which is suitable for every newbie.

I highly recommend mailchimp for building your email list.With mailchimp, you can create any type of optin forms which you can use to get more subscribers to your blog.

All you need to do is to sign up for Mailchimp free account,

Login to your Mailchimp dashboard and create your email list and optin forms,

Install Mailchimp for wordpress plugin

Use Mailchimp widget to display your mailchimp subscription form in your blog

There is another wordpress plugin you can use to build your email list.

That is Email Subscribers plugin

It has awesome features you need for building your email list.

With Email Subscribers Plugin, you can also send newsletters to your email subscribers when ever you want and it has a feature to add the names of your subscribers in each of the emails you send.

I have tested this plugin and found it great, that is why I am recommending it to you.

Wrapping it up

There are many other platforms for building your email list, but I recommended these two for you because they are great and they will give you what you need.

It is good to have your subscribers in one place for easier marketing.
Re: How To Build Your Email List by ofemigeorge(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
explosivesedo:
What is an email list?

Email list is the the total number of your subscribers email which they gave out to you willingly for receiving your blog updates.

The major purpose of building an email list is to use it for email marketing.

Email marketing is very essential for every blogger, but you can only achieve that by building an email list.

As a blogger, building an email list is one thing which you can never do without, because your email list will be your source of income if you ever wish to make money from your blog.

Must read : why you should think more of growing your email list

When ever a visitor lands on your blog and gained interest in your articles, the person will be willing to get more of your articles directly in their email address, in that way, he or she will be willing to give you their email address for you to send them your blog updates to their email.

One thing you must know is that you have to be creating quality and interesting articles before people will be willing to give their email address.

How to build your email list

Mailchimp is a good email marketing service which you can use to build your email list.They have a free plan which is suitable for every newbie.

I highly recommend mailchimp for building your email list.With mailchimp, you can create any type of optin forms which you can use to get more subscribers to your blog.

All you need to do is to sign up for Mailchimp free account,

Login to your Mailchimp dashboard and create your email list and optin forms,

Install Mailchimp for wordpress plugin

Use Mailchimp widget to display your mailchimp subscription form in your blog

There is another wordpress plugin you can use to build your email list.

That is Email Subscribers plugin

It has awesome features you need for building your email list.

With Email Subscribers Plugin, you can also send newsletters to your email subscribers when ever you want and it has a feature to add the names of your subscribers in each of the emails you send.

I have tested this plugin and found it great, that is why I am recommending it to you.

Wrapping it up

There are many other platforms for building your email list, but I recommended these two for you because they are great and they will give you what you need.

It is good to have your subscribers in one place for easier marketing.

Can you use mail chimp very well. Are you in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Reviews This Website / Need-digital-marketer-promote-website / A Cry For Help On Wordpress Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.