Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

The 6 Step Process I've Used To Mix Almost Every Genre Of Music Successfully - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / The 6 Step Process I've Used To Mix Almost Every Genre Of Music Successfully (284 Views)

Free Process Instrumentation & Control Training - Port Harcourt / Workshop/seminar On Pdms For Process Plant Design In Lekki / Ibm Business Process Manager (bpm) Hands-on Online Training,corporate Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 6 Step Process I've Used To Mix Almost Every Genre Of Music Successfully by Kellywilson(m): 5:25am On Jan 13, 2018
Learn the 6 step process I've used to mix almost every genre of song successfully.

Everything will be taught in 8weeks. (Kms Audio Production Academy).

*Sound Engineering tricks
*Mixing and Mastering tricks
*Recording ethics tricks
*A free complete guide to mixing and mastering/ the professional mixing tools. (All Free).
*Certificate upon completion of course.

For more information contact us on
Whatsapp/Call +2348134485674

Get Registered today.

(1) (Reply)

Drupal 7 Live Online Training By Hands-on Faculty | Apex-online-it-training / What If I Tell You The Source To Getting Money Online? / Hot Demand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.