Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

JustWise Thread - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JustWise Thread (1489 Views)

Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 / Justwise, Why Was My Thread Deleted? / Justwise Pls Sir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JustWise Thread by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 13, 2018
h
Re: JustWise Thread by biacan(f): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2018
King's Dream's in bariga won't be a bad idea wink
Re: JustWise Thread by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2018
biacan:
King's Dream's in bariga won't be a bad idea wink
give me more details about the hotel
Re: JustWise Thread by biacan(f): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2018
fcalvary:
give me more details about the hotel
please I'm joking but lemme call someone to help you Airforce1 come help the op biko cool
Re: JustWise Thread by Bigbeard(m): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2018
fcalvary:
hey, guys its been 3 years since I last showed up in Lagos so I need advice as to where I can stay and have lots of fun on a budget. I need a hotel where I can have all the fun right within the premises instead of going out because for me whenever I travel I like to stay in a place where they have good bars, nights clubs and the rest of it. am on a budget because am visiting Lagos Barcelona and Paris before going back to base.
Depends on what part of lagos. Mainland or the Island.
Re: JustWise Thread by Lexusgs430: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2018
fcalvary:
hey, guys its been 3 years since I last showed up in Lagos so I need advice as to where I can stay and have lots of fun on a budget. I need a hotel where I can have all the fun right within the premises instead of going out because for me whenever I travel I like to stay in a place where they have good bars, nights clubs and the rest of it. am on a budget because am visiting Lagos Barcelona and Paris before going back to base.

What is your budget per night? To get all the fun under one umbrella would be very difficult.....

But having all within a walking distance, is more ideal....

I would advice Surulere or Ikeja axis....... If you head island way, your budget go just burst........
Re: JustWise Thread by kagari: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2018
Twin-tower hotel in alakija , thank me later
Re: JustWise Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
kagari:
Twin-tower hotel in alakija , thank me later
abeg tell me small about the place and how safe is the place
Re: JustWise Thread by kagari: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
fcalvary:
abeg tell me small about the place and how safe is the place

The place is relatively safe, you get to lodge alongside all specs of ladies you can dream of on earth, they have a makeshift club, a big drinking ground, there is electricity , its close to festac just in case you need some festac night life

Most especially its budget friendly grin
Re: JustWise Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
kagari:

The place is relatively safe, you get to lodge alongside all specs of ladies you can dream of on earth, they have a makeshift club, a big drinking ground, there is electricity , its close to festac just in case you need some festac night life

Most especially its budget friendly grin
Br
Re: JustWise Thread by kagari: 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
fcalvary:

Bros the review I got from Nairaland on this hotel sef no bi small I don't think it's the kind of place I would like to stay. For me when I say am on a budget it $300 par day the way I see this place there must be a lot of desperate people there and for person wey no de live for naija dem go jump me easily

Do you mean 300$ or 30$ per day

Bro if its the first you good to go even on the island, but to maximise your fun, get an hotel on Allen road at Ikeja. You could easily work or take short cabs around fun places.

Go on hotels.ng, on the search type Allen avenue hotels would pop out, make your selection, if you confused let me know

Just on that road you have, 3 standard strips, more than 5 clubs, a big sit out ( pekas ), HQ of runs girls in Nigeria, fela shrine not too far, Ikeja mall not too far, etc
Re: JustWise Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
kagari:

Do you mean 300$ or 30$ per day

Bro if its the first you good to go even on the island, but to maximise your fun, get an hotel on Allen road at Ikeja. You could easily work or take short cabs around fun places.

Go on hotels.ng, on the search type Allen avenue hotels would pop out, make your selection, if you confused let me know

Just on that road you have, 3 standard strips, more than 5 clubs, a big sit out ( pekas ), HQ of runs girls in Nigeria, fela shrine not too far, Ikeja mall not too far, etc
I mean 300
Re: JustWise Thread by TheCongo2: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Your Friends Have Relocated Abroad? / . / Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.