Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This (2866 Views)

This Guy Has Been Scamming People Off Their Sweat Via Vtu Websites / Motorist Calls Out Fuel Attendants For Allegedly 'scamming' Customers (video) / Help!!! First Bank PLC Has Been Scamming Me Of My Hard Hustled Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by deenAyetu(f): 6:33am On Jan 13, 2018
I don't know why no one is crying out but me personally I have my N30,000 and N100,000 with the payments processor for more than a year plus now.

Same with other persons. See proof

Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by deenAyetu(f): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2018
This

Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by deenAyetu(f): 6:37am On Jan 13, 2018
The last picture is another victim making three that I know.
Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by deenAyetu(f): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2018
Even on their Facebook page you will see complains.

Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by deenAyetu(f): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2018
All your funds will be trapped. They will start asking you different questions, bring your BVN even the picture of the ATM used in paying you. Till they have nothing to ask again, they will be mute.

Beware!
Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2018
What's their business scope? Ponzi?
Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by deenAyetu(f): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2018
This is cooperate yahoo yahoo and no one as said anything about it.
Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by deenAyetu(f): 6:44am On Jan 13, 2018
Datazone:
What's their business scope? Ponzi?

No.

They are payment processors like remita and voguepay but this one was set up by Nigerians and now they are scamming people by nothing paying.

I can render service for Mr. A and ask the persons to pay me via simple pay which is an online payment platform. Once Mr. A pays, they are supposed to now pay into my own local bank account but instead they would refuse.
Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by deenAyetu(f): 6:45am On Jan 13, 2018
People became don't use simple pay ohhhhhhh
Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by 9jaPromo(f): 7:17am On Jan 13, 2018
Simple Pay?
For Nigeria?

Even bank to pay u, urown money na wahaala..now u bring simple pay.

grin u simply pay them ur money grin

1 Like

Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2018
deenAyetu:

No.

They are payment processors like remita and voguepay but this one was set up by Nigerians and now they are scamming people by nothing paying.

I can render service for Mr. A and ask the persons to pay me via simple pay which is an online payment platform. Once Mr. A pays, they are supposed to now pay into my own local bank account but instead they would refuse.
If they are a registered entity in Nigeria then they shouldn't be hard to track down and deal with as they've breached their contract which is enforceable. Check if they have any registered office on their website.
Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by deenAyetu(f): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Datazone:

If they are a registered entity in Nigeria then they shouldn't be hard to track down and deal with as they've breached their contract which is enforceable. Check if they have any registered office on their website.

Where do we start that from now?
Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by deenAyetu(f): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Someone mention names of these snake and davido mods
Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2018
deenAyetu:

Where do we start that from now?
A quick look at the website shows they have no registered office. Try to ask anyone who has been using the service if they know their office.

#mynd44
#lalasticlala
#fynestboi
Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by deenAyetu(f): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
Datazone:

A quick look at the website shows they have no registered office. Try to ask anyone who has been using the service if they know their office.

#mynd44
#lalasticlala
#fynestboi

On their face book they is an address.

mynd44
lalasticlala
fynestboi
Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
deenAyetu:

mynd44
lalasticlala
fynestboi
If their office truly exist wherever they posted on FB then, it just got easier. Go to the office, simply draw their attention to your problem first. Then listen to what they have to say. If it gets out of hand, you'll have to sue them to court.
Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by Donald3d(m): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Have you been able to get your money ?
deenAyetu:

mynd44
lalasticlala
fynestboi
Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by bigtt76(f): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Looks like they could not keep up with the challenge involved as a FinTech company in Nigeria and they gently transformed into another product grin

1 Like

Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by deenAyetu(f): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
mynd44
lalasticlala
fynestboi
Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by oskaaay(m): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
bigtt76:
Looks like they could not keep up with the challenge involved as a FinTech company in Nigeria and they gently transformed into another product grin

this comment is funny and at same time could possibly contain elements of truth. The last time I used them was when digital banking was scares around 2016 but at this level have opted out of their platform for long. Was surprised seeing they might have turned to another thing oooooo
Re: Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This by bigtt76(f): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
They were in operation up to 2017 before they finally called the quit in a silent way cheesy cheesy cheesy The guy is now into loyalty cards (Thank U Cards or Cash) grin grin

oskaaay:

this comment is funny and at same time could possibly contain elements of truth. The last time I used them was when digital banking was scares around 2016 but at this level have opted out of their platform for long. Was surprised seeing they might have turned to another thing oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Killing Of Nigerian People By Dangote Group (disturbing Photos) / What Can I Import From Malaysia To Sell In Nigeria? / Wholesales Underwears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.