Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Zombieland - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zombieland (757 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zombieland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2010
[size=13pt]The horror comedy Zombieland focuses on two men who have found a way to survive a world overrun by zombies. Columbus is a big wuss -- but when you're afraid of being eaten by zombies, fear can keep you alive. Tallahassee is an AK-toting, zombie-slaying' bad ass whose single determination is to get the last Twinkie on earth. As they join forces with Wichita and Little Rock, who have also found unique ways to survive the zombie mayhem, they will have to determine which is worse: relying on each other or succumbing to the zombies. Written by Columbia Pictures.

My intake on this movie was a definite 2 thumbs up!! wink
I love this movie, it was so freakin funny, and not your typical zombie movie. Unlike other zombie movies, these zombies were able to run, they had a bit of a mind left, but again, they could RUN lol! Now that is rare. I also like the fact that they had Woody in it! And Bill Murrey
Both in such a movie was a treat!
I suggest this movie to everyone!
[/size]

Zombieland
http://www.zombieland.com/
Re: Zombieland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2010
[size=13pt]I enjoyed it. I personally wasn't all that amused by the humor, the best scenes were in the trailer (I loved the scene with the woman at the church). grin

I like to view it as more of a buddy movie than a horror or comedy film. wink
[/size]
Re: Zombieland by spikedcylinder: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2010
This awful thing can only be funny when you're high on cheap drugs.
If you watch it without any level of intoxication, you'll kill yourself afterwards, I promise.
Don't ask me what I did after seeing it.
Re: Zombieland by texazzpete(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2010
spikedcylinder:

If you watch it without any level of intoxication, you'll kill yourself afterwards, I promise.

There must be something really wrong with your funnybone. Zombieland was a truly entertaining movie, funny as hell.
Re: Zombieland by grill12: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2010
Hello guys you guys give the nice link for Horror Movies i love to watch horror movies thanks for sharing it.
Re: Zombieland by Shaunscot(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Maybe you need the 'double-tap' to be sure u are fully awake.
C'mon spike - the movie wasnt that awful.
Re: Zombieland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2010
[size=13pt]I thought it was a pretty funny movie, I love the motion graphics in it as well, Im majoring in visual effects and motion graphics so i know what kind of pain that is. . . .awww i feel you mate , i always get busy with my twisted milk whenever im watching this movie. . . grin.

Ok. . . .what did you take after seeing this shit. . . ? , common tell me wink
[/size]
spikedcylinder:

Re: Zombieland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2010
[size=13pt]NUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!~~ I thought it was funny somehow. . . . , but i like the great movie!! cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
texazzpete:

There must be something really wrong with your funnybone. Zombieland was a truly entertaining movie, funny as hell.
Re: Zombieland by Gamine(f): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2010
Quite funny. lol, very slow sometimes though.
Re: Zombieland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2010
[size=13pt]Zombieland is a road movie, a little meta-commentary on zombie movie mayhem, and an extremely violent and pretty funny comedy. . . . .awww can't stop watching it!! grin wink[/size]
Re: Zombieland by spikedcylinder: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2010
There's nothing wrong with my funny bone Mr. Tex, it was horrible. undecided
Re: Zombieland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2010
[size=13pt]No matter what genre you peg "Zombieland" in, the fact is that it's one damn great piece of film making and likely one of my favorite films of 2009. . . . grin . horrible or not , actually it balances out, and sometimes the FUN get their asses whooped real good! They even have Lucifer and Lilith pop in from time to time. cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
spikedcylinder:

There's nothing wrong with my funny bone Mr. Tex, it was horrible. undecided
Re: Zombieland by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]No matter what genre you peg "Zombieland" in, the fact is that it's one damn great piece of film making and likely one of my favorite films of 2009. . . . ;D . horrible or not , actually it balances out, and sometimes the FUN get their asses whooped real good! They even have Lucifer and Lilith pop in from time to time. cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

im sure u like the bolded parts
Re: Zombieland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah~~ i like the bolded part , but. . . . huh , what the heck are you doing here shocked shocked . it toke me long to know you still love watching movies. . . grin wink[/size]
toba:

im sure u like the bolded parts
Re: Zombieland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:10am On Jun 08, 2010
grin grin

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Zombieland is a road movie, a little meta-commentary on zombie movie mayhem, and an extremely violent and pretty funny comedy. . . . .awww can't stop watching it!! grin wink[/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Winner Has Emerged / Eco/ Environmental Tv Show Concepts/ Synopsis / Asewo Ati Ole Poster Picture Of The Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.