Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Maonhomes Have Lands With Good Title For Commercial Purpose In Lekki $ Sangotedo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Maonhomes Have Lands With Good Title For Commercial Purpose In Lekki $ Sangotedo (1201 Views)

BEACHFRONT LAND FOR SALE: FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE..... SOLD OUT / BEACH HAVEN PHASE 2. Beachfront Estate Strictly For Commercial Purpose / We Have Lands For Commercial Purpose Along Asaba-Benin Expressway, 09058818181 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maonhomes Have Lands With Good Title For Commercial Purpose In Lekki $ Sangotedo by Maonhomes: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Getting a land could be very tiresome and tactful , but be rest assured that getting a good land is a thing of joy, we in homes have got the best property within lekki, ibeju lekki , sangotedo at affordable prices & Good title such as C of O and land Excision .

Here are few reasons why u should consider it wise to raise investments in this location & some proves of fast development.

Ibeju lekki

Ibeju lekki stands as the richest local government in lagos with huge investments ,such as dangote refinery , la campange tropical resort , power oil factory , lekki free trade zone ,pan university and so much others ,as i speak every estate homes are marketing lands within the axis ,therefore making the prices of lands go high in R.O.I and invesment in this axis very wise .

sangotedo

The spring up of shoprite and so many building around this axis is just the rise in development , if u visit lands within sangotedo axis especially lands at the back of shoprite sangotedo , u will have no choice than make wise investment , this area is fully developed and houses sell for 32million to 45million naira within this axis , all you need is get a land with good title such as a c of o or an excision .

far said, we in moanhomes encourage the public to invest within this axis, but remember being a wise investor matters most , many estate company like us have good and trusted lands and some may not be trusted , But we assure confidence in our properties to give our clients there heart desires .

Below are properties we have

you can reach us on 08106262283 or 07082568382 Call us for advice on your desired property.

Re: Maonhomes Have Lands With Good Title For Commercial Purpose In Lekki $ Sangotedo by Emmas016(m): 9:32am On Jan 13, 2018
Wow !!! Tbc villa now sells for 800k , i bought at 400k 2 months ago . u guys are doing well
Re: Maonhomes Have Lands With Good Title For Commercial Purpose In Lekki $ Sangotedo by Maonhomes: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
More properties that may interest u

Re: Maonhomes Have Lands With Good Title For Commercial Purpose In Lekki $ Sangotedo by Divine253: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
I really love to purchase a land around sangotedo ,for budget of 10million with Good title, A friend of mine bought from Maonhomes and he says good about you guys ,can u reply my request ,pls call me on 0814 281 4742 thanks
Re: Maonhomes Have Lands With Good Title For Commercial Purpose In Lekki $ Sangotedo by shizzy7(f): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Emmas016:
Wow !!! Tbc villa now sells for 800k , i bought at 400k 2 months ago . u guys are doing well
Hi, please I want to enquire about this maon estate company, are they genuine, have you been able to start something on the land you bought, what is your experience with them like? Please help me by answering this questions. Thinking of transacting with them.
Thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

Original Coleman Cables & Wires / Iron Rods For Buildings / 4nos Of 3bedrm Flat On Full Plot Of Land On Tared Road Abule Egba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.