Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,221 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

It All Started As A Joke???????????? Yawa - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / It All Started As A Joke???????????? Yawa (925 Views)

Top 5 Best Of Yawa Comedy Skits Featured Mark Angel (nigerian Comedy) / YAWA (episode 7) "Computer Engineer" / What Is *YAWA*? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It All Started As A Joke???????????? Yawa by Tunsboy17(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2018
Good morning nairalander

Pls am in a big shit now

On thursday i woke up, and was going to the toilet to do the usual.......on getting there, i noticed someone was inside(toilet) . So i decided to wait ......3 mins gone she was till inside( she is our house help , an hausa girl.) .....i was a bit angry and i yelled at her wwwwww`` you never finish``? my stomach have started fighting royal rumble .....she replied saying i don finish since you knock that time but i no no how i go use this cold water wash my shanch inside this cold weather.....lol i replied jokingly saying she should go and boil water, so she can use it to TAMBA........allow that water to boill well well ooooo ( that was my last statement to her before i left the entrance of the toilet, to go to the next toilet upstirs.... and i remember her answering me OK AY) after i had finished( using about 20 mins in the toilet because i was chatting too lol, i heard my mum shouting my name. I ran to her to answer her call .....on getting to her i saw this questioning look on her face ......WHO USED THE GAS AND POUR WATER ON THE FLOOR LIKE THIS I was about to answer her that i wasnt the one,when we heard a shout from downstirs .....we hurried there and on getting there, we traced it to the toilet.........opening the door ,we saw our house help on the floor naked and unconciously shouting help.............YAWA DON GAS OOOO SHE HAS PROBABLY FOLLOWED MY ADVICE ehhh this hausa girl don kill me .........i was only joking that was the look on my face...

its been three days she has been in the hospital now unconcious..........

Now the problem is that we went there early this morning, she is recovering but havent talked yet.......on getting there, when she set her eyes on me , she started pointing at me.....now my mum , dad and siblings are waiting for me to say some thing now??
Re: It All Started As A Joke???????????? Yawa by honniemail(f): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2018
Omo gor eni komaku...kini oma pa bio shago

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Has Cee C Said Again? / Kenny Blaq | When They Are Nobody Vs Now - Successful Comedian / What Will You Do If You Are Nigeria’s President For One Day: “I Go Open...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.