Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,937 members, 7,848,781 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Soldiers Kill Dreaded Militant Leader Kareowei Who Killed UK Man In Delta(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Dreaded Militant Leader Kareowei Who Killed UK Man In Delta(pics) (2610 Views)

Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Soldiers Kill Dreaded Militant Leader Kareowei Who Killed UK Man In Delta(pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2018
Operatives of the Joint Task Force codenamed "Operation Delta Safe", has shot dead the dreaded wanted militant warlord, Peregbakumo Oyawerikumo a.k.a Kareowei during a gunfight with other members of his group who tried to rescue him after he was arrested on Thursday.
Kareowei,who has beenĀ  terrorising both Ekeremor and Burutu LGAs surrendered to JTF on Thursday. He was allegedly killed by the JTF after his boys ambushed the JTF when the JTF was taking him to his camp to collect his guns and also persuadeĀ his boys to surrender like their boss hours after he surrendered to the JTF.He was said to be trying to escape when the soldiers gunned him down and killed him immediately.

The militant warlord who masterminded the kidnapping and murder of a British missionary, 56-year-old Ian Squire in Enekorogha, Delta state, was arrested at the early hours of Thursday in Ogbobagbene community, the hometown of former minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Elder Goddey Orubebe in Burutu local government area.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/jtf-shoot-dreaded-militant-leader.html?m=1

Re: Soldiers Kill Dreaded Militant Leader Kareowei Who Killed UK Man In Delta(pics) by LionDeLeo: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2018
But it was reported yesterday that this man was caught alive na.
Re: Soldiers Kill Dreaded Militant Leader Kareowei Who Killed UK Man In Delta(pics) by RentedReality(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2018
I am not understanding this part: "that a militant leader in its custody, Oyawerikumor Peregbabofa, popularly known in the creeks of the Niger Delta as Karaowei, was later killed in an ambush

Did he escape and was later killed in an ambush or was this another extra-judicial hit?

I really don't care

Congrats to the productive collabo between the military and police in taking down vermin

The problem of the militants is "our oil mentality" - it's what gives them impetus, plus politicians

2019 coming up

Kidnappings are like warms ups for them

Reality is rented, and his rent was due
Re: Soldiers Kill Dreaded Militant Leader Kareowei Who Killed UK Man In Delta(pics) by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2018
LionDeLeo:
But it was reported yesterday that this man was caught alive na.

Did you read the news at all or commented based on the topic
Re: Soldiers Kill Dreaded Militant Leader Kareowei Who Killed UK Man In Delta(pics) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2018
Seen, next!
Re: Soldiers Kill Dreaded Militant Leader Kareowei Who Killed UK Man In Delta(pics) by LionDeLeo: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2018
ULSHERLAN:

Did you read the news at all or commented based on the topic
Actually, I did, I read the part where the jtf was ambushed when they were conveying him to the location were guns were kept. But honestly, my post was indirectly against that part of the story, I disagree.
Re: Soldiers Kill Dreaded Militant Leader Kareowei Who Killed UK Man In Delta(pics) by lalasticlala(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2018

(1)

Video Vixen From Benin Still Alive?? See What Her Boyfriend Just Posted / They Open His Intestines And Drag It Out - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra PHOTOS / Meet Emmanuel Nwude:The Man Who Sold A Non-existing Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.