Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) (27278 Views)

Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Onweagba Vacation In Style In Italy (photos) / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=pittzik post=64162251][/quote]big time scam,baba if dem catch u ehn!
Re: Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) by Spoilt4toto: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
internationalman:
The same Italy I have tried on 2 occasions to enter to no avail.... it's alright I'm waiting on God.
really?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) by wtfcoded: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
Threebear:
Celebrities are just used ceremoniously.
They look good, dress good but affect no real social changes, just brought in place for their name value. Tell me how a woman with zero experience and training is going to speak on an issue she knows absolutely nothing about.
Shut the fvck up!
Re: Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) by Threebear(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
wtfcoded:

Shut the fvck up!
Tell that to the first woman you meet at your father's house
Re: Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) by Jochabed(f): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
highchief1:
do u admire ur mother
Why not?
Re: Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
Genevieve nnaji look alike.
Re: Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) by yvonnechaka(f): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
swiz123:
Ain't black beautiful?

Proudly black

Black is bae
Re: Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) by highchief1: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jochabed:
Why not?
did I admire ur pussy?
Re: Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
wink2015:
Nollywood is no longer bringing in the BIG MONEY that it use to and much young actors and actresses have taken the stage.

I keep wondering how actresses and actors like Stephanie Okereke manage to keep afloat and enjoying the successes and big money that drive her foreign trip budget.

Where other actors and actresses are complaining of finances she seem to be rich.

I know they get endorsement from companies like Glo etc

But how did she make her MA AH NNNNY?

Stephanie Okereke seems to have so much money in her bank account and she is globe trotting like AJALA TRAVEL!
Stephanie Linus is not an actress these days, she is an activist who happens to be affiliated to the United Nations through her many humanitarian works.

This particular trip, like many others she has gone for recently, was sponsored by the organization that invited her, so, she is not using her money to globetrot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) by laudate: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
sad shocked undecided
Re: Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) by laudate: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
Threebear:
Celebrities are just used ceremoniously.
They look good, dress good but affect no real social changes, just brought in place for their name value. Tell me how a woman with zero experience and training is going to speak on an issue she knows absolutely nothing about.
Well, there is something called the internet, so she can read up about it and also conduct research into the subject. sad She can also speak with those working in the field, and survivors of human trafficking, in order to get a first hand experience. That is what celebrities abroad do. undecided Human trafficking, is not rocket science. It is a reality. There are documented real life experiences, of those who have passed through it. Don't forget that she is married to an Edo man, and there are reports of people from that region who have been involved in such things, so she has probably had access to victims of the scourge.
Re: Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) by laudate: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
safarigirl:
Stephanie Linus is not an actress these days, she is an activist who happens to be affiliated to the United Nations through her many humanitarian works.

This particular trip, like many others she has gone for recently, was sponsored by the organization that invited her, so, she is not using her money to globetrot.
She is a smart girl. She has multiple streams of income. Don't forget that she also runs the New York Academy Film Training courses in Nigeria, with the support of her husband and various sponsors.
Re: Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) by Jochabed(f): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
highchief1:
did I admire ur pussy?
Your utterances need cleansing,your vulgar. God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze Responds To DJ Abbas Question: Why Is Festus Keyamo Still Not A SAN? / Stars And Friends That Attended Patoranking’s 25th Birthday Part / Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.