Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st (4501 Views)

Re-scan Your Decoders With TSTV New Frequency Parameters / The Fear Of TSTV ? DSTV Launches Internet Based Subscription Model With 30GB Dat / Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
As seen on this photo.

This was gotten from their Facebook page.

Anybody still interested?

Re: Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
Yes
Re: Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hmm....

We don wait tire oo
Re: Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st by DLuciano: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
Let it be true. I long for it seriously
Re: Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st by Mrnakeina(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
Just start selling

With or without the sport, we go still buy!
Re: Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
grin

Una no dey tire? Recycling this sales gist every month.

Its not happening. If you doubt me, let's bet
Re: Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st by sunene1: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2018
4llerbuntu:
grin

Una no dey tire? Recycling this sales gist every month.

Its not happening. If you doubt me, let's bet
Enemy of progress,if it happened u will go and hug transformer.cos the sales will surely start as stipulated.

1 Like

Re: Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st by omaolowo(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2018
sunene1:
Enemy of progress,if it happened u will go and hug transformer.cos the sales will surely start as stipulated.

Good morning and Happy Sunday to you all.

A blind scan on TStv this morning revealed the addition of yet new channels:

-Salaam Tv
-Grand Comedy
-A1 Kids
Re: Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
sunene1:

LMAO.

Now now I don turn enemy of progress ba?

For your church mind now I no want make you sell your market recoup your dealership fees ba.

Wait fees, una don even agree the margins for the decoders?

Una wey Dem no dey even pick una calls much less answer una issues

I will quote this post on 1st February.
Re: Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
We are warming up oooooooo

I'm sure by now the timetable has been adhered to, and by tomorrow we will start seeing roadshow.

Abi no be so? grin

2 Likes

Re: Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
4llerbuntu:
We are warming up oooooooo

I'm sure by now the timetable has been adhered to, and by tomorrow we will start seeing roadshow.

Abi no be so? grin

Troll level 1000
Re: Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st by SimpleTee: 12:56am On Jan 31, 2018
4llerbuntu:

LMAO.

Now now I don turn enemy of progress ba?

For your church mind now I no want make you sell your market recoup your dealership fees ba.

Wait fees, una don even agree the margins for the decoders?

Una wey Dem no dey even pick una calls much less answer una issues

I will quote this post on 1st February.

This Oga quoted above will be warming up to remind TStv and all its Fans here that it is end of January.....
Once again, "Where are the promised decoders?"

grin
Re: Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:12am On Jan 31, 2018
SimpleTee:

This Oga quoted above will be warming up to remind TStv and all its Fans here that it is end of January.....
Once again, "Where are the promised decoders?"

grin

Wait fess na. January never end. Few more hours

cheesy cheesy cheesy

We will see what they will say again
Re: Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:45am On Feb 01, 2018
Ghen ghen ghen ghen

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Oya let's go there o
Re: Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:47am On Feb 01, 2018
sunene1:

Oga Mii, maximum hailings

Abeg I need 3 decoders ASAP. One for me, one for my shawty, and one for the old woman down the lane.

Today preferably..... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Multi Joy Decoder / No Audio Or Video Problem Of Strong Decoder / DSTV WIN BACK EPL RIGHT...............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.