Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Post The Most Interesting Thread You've Read On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Post The Most Interesting Thread You've Read On Nairaland (946 Views)

What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / What's The Best Thread You've Come Across On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post The Most Interesting Thread You've Read On Nairaland by PeaceGord: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Post the most interesting thread you've ever read or come across on Nairaland.

Also add a little comment explaining why you chose the thread.

No matter how long ago.
Re: Post The Most Interesting Thread You've Read On Nairaland by PeaceGord: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mods....

Front page!
Re: Post The Most Interesting Thread You've Read On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
PeaceGord:

No matter how long ago.
Maka why?
Re: Post The Most Interesting Thread You've Read On Nairaland by anibirelawal(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
PeaceGord:

No matter how long ago.

Post your own first!
Re: Post The Most Interesting Thread You've Read On Nairaland by kunlesehan(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post The Most Interesting Thread You've Read On Nairaland by PeaceGord: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
anibirelawal:

Post your own first!

Ok.

You remember how Nairalanders voted massively for a stone instead of Buhari far back before things got this worse?

I dish...

https://www.nairaland.com/3232828/win-again-presidential-election-holds

1 Like

Re: Post The Most Interesting Thread You've Read On Nairaland by anibirelawal(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
PeaceGord:

Ok.

You remember how Nairalanders voted massively for a stone instead of Buhari far back before things got this worse?

I dish...

https://www.nairaland.com/3232828/win-again-presidential-election-holds

Now you are talking....i will post mine later in the day.
Re: Post The Most Interesting Thread You've Read On Nairaland by BIXYBABE: 11:24pm On May 31, 2018
Is this thread

(1) (Reply)

See JOHESU Punishment / Longest Snake captured Ever (pictures Attached) / Shocking! A 13 Year Old Boy Terrorized A Whole Community With Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.