Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates 45th Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates 45th Birthday With Lovely Photos (19031 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 51st Birthday (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates 45th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Lingerie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates 45th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
IamProdigy:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

I can't even recognize this WOMAN...

Please ladies...reduce this make up, so wen you go missing people can Identify you naa!
grin grin grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates 45th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Lomprico2: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
I was little dude watching her during hey days in nollywood. I know my age today. Madam!! You are older than 45
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates 45th Birthday With Lovely Photos by edyfa(f): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Bidobado:

One word, MURDERER.
OK noted
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates 45th Birthday With Lovely Photos by SeanDada1(m): 4:46am On Jan 14, 2018
dollytino4real:
[s]she should hid her self abeg, the wife of dat doctor will still be mourning her husband.
[/s]

It was an accident!! It wasn't intentional..
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates 45th Birthday With Lovely Photos by oruma19: 4:50am On Jan 14, 2018
So this lady is just 45? Na wa oooo. She has faced so much adversity and serious problems that are unimaginable for her age. Greatness and famosity isn't beans ooo. Well we thank God for her. From marriage problems to even committing murder by mistake and all d problems emeka ike gave her whilst fighting for presidency of the actors guild of naija. Na wa
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates 45th Birthday With Lovely Photos by judgedredd22(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Hmmmmmm!!!
See MOF? shocked
(MOTHER OF FIVE)!!!!
WOOOOOOOW!!!!

Thumbs up!
HBD!!!! Beautiful. kiss

kolomental grin grin grin grin where have you been hiding o!!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates 45th Birthday With Lovely Photos by dollytino4real(f): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
SeanDada1:
[/s]

It was an accident!! It wasn't intentional..
dat is even the more reason to hid, she was drunk too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara / Actress Oge Okoye Stuns In Blue / Nadia Buari's New Red Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.