Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Moulting Or End Of Production? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Moulting Or End Of Production? (426 Views)

End Of The Year Harvest / How To Reduce High Cost Of Production In Poultry Industry / Cow Fattening: Maximizing Your Profit By Minimizing Your Cost Of Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moulting Or End Of Production? by Olamipapa(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Poultry farmers in the house pls help out.
I have 300 laying birds (Isa Brown), got them at DOC last year January 23, they were producing well at 90% - 85% rate. Not until beginning of this year that there production suddenly dropped to 70% in the space of of three days.
Have read some articles online, seems they are moulting with the information on the article, and some suggested solutions are not visible for me since I am not producing the feed myself.
Please, what do experienced farmers in the house think I can do to get them back to laying? or I don't have choice than to wait for weeks like they've said? or They won't reach that 90 - 85% again?
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Firms For Pick Up And Delivery In Lagos (courier Service) / Mobile Cassava Processing Services Now Available, Call 08096658875 / Agripreneur Project: Edo State Govt. Calls For Maize, Cassava, Rice Off-Takers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.