Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Uber In Ghana Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Uber In Ghana Investment (835 Views)

Uber In Warri Delta State / Uber In Enugu State. / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber In Ghana Investment by arikuobi: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Uber rides in Accra Ghana.

Accra is the capital city of Ghana, with the buzzing and hustling of the city littered with foreigners and expatriates that are familiar with the uber concept of transportation.

This has made the conventional transport system a bit obsolete.

Uber is the new taxi. In fact its the most preferable mode of transportation in Accra.

Talk about safety,comfort, cheap. Its a full package. And I want investors from Nigeria to come invest in Ghana.

An amazing opportunity lurks out here.

Whatsapp: +233542602332
Re: Uber In Ghana Investment by mryoung16: 1:37am On Jan 14, 2018
Tell us about it bros...how can a Nigerian set up such business there at least one car for a start? how to get your car/company registered and government tax involved.
Re: Uber In Ghana Investment by BusterG: 5:09am On Jan 14, 2018
arikuobi:
Uber rides in Accra Ghana.

Accra is the capital city of Ghana, with the buzzing and hustling of the city littered with foreigners and expatriates that are familiar with the uber concept of transportation.

This has made the conventional transport system a bit obsolete.

Uber is the new taxi. In fact its the most preferable mode of transportation in Accra.

Talk about safety,comfort, cheap. Its a full package. And I want investors from Nigeria to come invest in Ghana.

An amazing opportunity lurks out here.

Whatsapp: +233542602332

Can you please be specific with details of cost of investment and ROI? Or maybe I'll chat you up?. Thanks
Re: Uber In Ghana Investment by structuredan(m): 5:32am On Jan 14, 2018
Spread ur investment i partner with a multi concept company u earn 1.03 - 2.9% daily ROI call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: Uber In Ghana Investment by arikuobi: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
1. Uber is doing REALLY well in Ghana.

Uber is getting about 60,000 requests per week! That’s a lot of people requesting for Uber drivers and that’s just in Accra alone.
There are room for a lot of drivers to come capitalise on this opportunity.

2. Signing Up To Be A Driver Is Super Easy

From what it seems, signing up to be a driver is way more easier than I thought. Here’s what you need:

A good car (2000 year model of a car is good enough but a good car in good working condition works fine.
Driver’s License
Car Insurance

That’s it. You just drive with the car with all the documents to the Uber office, they’ll sign you up on the platform, even working to create email accounts and a bank account (if you don’t have them set up already). Then they’ll just run a background check on you and that’s it! You’re good to go. You can be set up to drive all in one day.

Or you can be paired with drivers if you don't want to do the driving but desire consistent income from your car.

3. Data, Surge Pricing And Incentives

I love data. Uber loves data as well. I got a small preview of some of the data that Uber has. They showed me a chart of all the best times to drive and pick up passengers as well as areas where there’s potential passengers.

That’s where surge pricing comes in. If you’re not familiar with Uber’s surge pricing, this is how it works:

Sometimes, there will be some areas where there is a lot of demand for Uber drivers but not enough drivers. Imagine the airport area where people land and most of them start requesting for Uber rides all at once. That’s when surge pricing is activated. This means pricing and fares increases. It’s basically an economic correction tool. Supply and Demand. This works for Uber drivers because they get alerted about areas where surge pricing is happening and can take advantage to earn more money.

Lastly, Uber also provides incentives. Incentives range from doubling driver’s payments for taking a certain number of trips/passengers to number of trips undertaken in an hour.

So there it is. Simple and easy. After today, I can totally see the overall vision for Uber. Basically, anybody can be a driver and earn money. Uber just makes money on the backend. It’s so simple and brilliant. I actually have a better appreciation for it.

Will bring in financial projections soonest.

And for Nigerians , would provide you with the necessary requirements needed to access this investment and an option of the package we have for investors.

Investors weigh in on both and make their choice.

The vehicles
Drivers
Documentations,
And all the necessary requirements.

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Airdrop Ever!!! (1coin = $600) / Android Bitcoin Mining Engine.. Earn 0.009 Btc Per Hash Rate / How Many Ultra-rich Nigerians Consider To Obtain A Second Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.