Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Broke Up With My Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Broke Up With My Girl (1865 Views)

Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job / I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With My Girl by Mystic216: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
I broke up with my girl on monday this week, and she's still crying for me to come back to her, she's telling me that it will be very difficult for her to forgive and forget me. And I have pleaded with her to understand me that I don't need any girlfriend now, instead of staying with me and I will not be showing her what she expect. But she said she's not complaining. All she need is me, But honestly she did nothing to me, just that I don't need any girl as a lover around me for now.

Please Nairalanders advice me on what to do about this thanks!
Please no insult or bad talk
Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by Lomprico2: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
Did u sleep with her?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by littlewonders: 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
Congratulations!!! You just passed the first step of being a man.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by Mystic216: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lomprico2:
Did u sleep with her?

For 2 years and now. I didn't see her undies talking more of sleeping with her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by Mystic216: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
littlewonders:
Congratulations!!! You just passed the first step of being a man.

How? Explain to me please
Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Welcome to the brotherhood.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by Mystic216: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
charliboy654:
Welcome to the brotherhood.

Lol. Sounds funny. But explain to me small
Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 14, 2018
Mystic216:
I broke up with my girl on monday this week, and she's still crying for me to come back to her, she's telling me that it will be very difficult for her to forgive and forget me. And I have pleaded with her to understand me that I don't need any girlfriend now, instead of staying with me and I will not be showing her what she expect. But she said she's not complaining. All she need is me, But honestly she did nothing to me, just that I don't need any girl as a lover around me for now.

What triggered it ? is it because of job/finance or just feeling like she deserves better. If she's a good and caring person I would suggest you hold on to her, it's hard to find honest and caring people. But if you feel otherwise who are we to tell you what to do. peace
Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by edoman2016: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2018
Mystic216:

It's a good idea to break up with your girlfriend. Relationship is a distraction to a broke guy. When you are financially stable, you can then think of a woman. Pursue your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2018
Mystic216:

u don't need any girlfriend in ur life now, we should advice u? no wahala bt b4 my advice, answer this question..

na she toast u all by herself?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by Jman06(m): 11:09am On Jan 14, 2018
Don't listen to her when she says that all she wants is you and bla bla bla. Girls hate being dumped by a guy. They prefer doing the dumping instead. Maybe she is just trying to get you fall for her so that she will dump your assz with no remorse.

My advice is for you to move on without looking back. Hustle hard, make your money and find your woman.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by perousd: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
Don't listen to her when she says that all she wants is you and bla bla bla. Girls hate being dumped by a guy. They prefer doing the dumping instead. Maybe she is just trying to get you fall for her so that she will dump your assz with no remorse.

My advice is for you to move on without looking back. Hustle hard, make your money and find your woman.
Killed IT
Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by Daviddson(m): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mystic216:

For 2 years and now. I didn't see her undies talking more of sleeping with her.
Interesting. We are not few. smiley
Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by Uyi168: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:

..OP,take this advice..and all shall be well with u.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by KevinDein: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Romantic relationship is such hardwork; one invests emotions, finances etc. It can be mentally draining at times and the cons more often than not outweigh the pros.

I totally understand op point of view.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by frozen70(f): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mystic216:

You don't have to brake some one heart to stay alone, call her seat her down tell her the challenge's you are having and how you plan to tackle it. With that you can start withdrawing utill you pul out ,but make sure you ate not leaving her for another girl unless you think she doesn't fits you any longer but I read where you say that she did nothing to you. Just be wise women are bad.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2018
frozen70:

You don't have to brake some one heart to stay alone, call her seat her down tell her the challenge's you are having and how you plan to tackle it. With that you can start withdrawing utill you pul out ,but make sure you ate not leaving her for another girl unless you think she doesn't fits you any longer but I read where you say that she did nothing to you. Just be wise women are bad.

I get where he's coming from, things might be tough and he's thinking to himself why hold this girl down when I can't give her what she wants let her find someone who will. Its sad but its life things are tough in this country
Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by Mystic216: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
pcguru1:

I get where he's coming from, things might be tough and he's thinking to himself why hold this girl down when I can't give her what she wants let her find someone who will. Its sad but its life things are tough in this country
You are slightly correct. Things are not hard for me. just that I don't have the urge of keeping a girl. Sometimes I won't call her for weeks and she won't complain. So it's better I let her go.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mystic216:

You are slightly correct. Things are not hard for me. just that I don't have the urge of keeping a girl. Sometimes I won't call her for weeks and she won't complain. So it's better I let her go.

shocked wow just like that.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2018
Op...If I get your message, it is that you are not ready to settle down and you don't want an extra luggage that will slow down your journey, but could this babe be the link between you and your breakthrough? Could she be the reason for your change in season? Read Prov 18:22. Finally, before you make up your mind, if you have all your needs met, is she your type of woman? If YES, continue the relationship. If NO, run. Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girl by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2018
Mystic216:

Just seeing this, perhaps your girl has someone else or she is suffering from low self esteem such that she doesn't understand the difference when a man is disconnected and still connected.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Have I Offended Him? / Is Marital Love Depreciative In Nature? / Wedding Planning List Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.