Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Free Event Planning In Ibadan For Soon To Be Bride - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Free Event Planning In Ibadan For Soon To Be Bride (663 Views)

For Soon To Be And Intending Brides / Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / SOLD***Clearance Sales For Soon-to-be Couples Classy Affordable Items***SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Event Planning In Ibadan For Soon To Be Bride by mottykings(f): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
hello! do you base in Ibadan and your wedding is coming up around March to june,mottykings culinary is doing free promo to soon to be bride. whatsApp me on 08133598281 and let me plan your event for you for free. all our vendors are trustworthy and good at what they do. with mottykings culinary,relax and let's do the work and help you achieve your dream wedding and classy events.
we are also into
catering services (local and continental dishes)
training
bridal handfan and Vail
event decoration
sales of garri in bags
sales of palm oil in kegs
sales of eggs
and errand services
Re: Free Event Planning In Ibadan For Soon To Be Bride by rnngreat: 12:08am On Jan 18, 2018
We have available sweet and very dry Garri Ijebu or yellow Garri in large quantity, we can supply to anywhere across the country.

7000 per bag / 50kg.

And If you are interested in fresh Palm Oil, please

Call/Whatsapp: +2347062264200

(1) (Reply)

Lets See The Winning Month Of Birth / It's My B-day N It's My Daughter's B-day! / Shipping Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.