Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Need Help With My LUNO BITCOIN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help With My LUNO BITCOIN (5795 Views)

I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account / I Can't Withdraw From My LUNO ACCOUNT, Pls Who Can Help Pics / Difficulties In Funding My Luno Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My LUNO BITCOIN by dhannyson(m): 1:21am On Jan 14, 2018
I have had my luno account for about a month now, and I don't know how to trade on luno app.. All I do is deposit money in my wallet now that btc has dropped by a little my wallet Is going down real fast.. I need help.. On how to place order and receive other... I don't want to try something I don't know cos the last time I did all my btc was wiped out
Re: I Need Help With My LUNO BITCOIN by Olalekan27: 6:53am On Jan 14, 2018
U don't trade on luno, u only buy bitcoin on luno then trade on site like binance, Poleniex etc
Re: I Need Help With My LUNO BITCOIN by dhannyson(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
There a tab that says EXCHANGE for buy or sell

Re: I Need Help With My LUNO BITCOIN by dhannyson(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
dhannyson:

nairaland fall my hand for the first time no body fit teach me how to. trade
Re: I Need Help With My LUNO BITCOIN by kaptainp(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
You don't trade on luno. You can open an account on any other site and then transfer from luno to your bitcoin address on that site in order to start trading...
Olalekan has mentioned possible trading sites in his post here
Re: I Need Help With My LUNO BITCOIN by walewriter: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
What's the easiest low cost method to change 1 btc to naira
Re: I Need Help With My LUNO BITCOIN by menami: 6:55am On Mar 02, 2018
walewriter:
What's the easiest low cost method to change 1 btc to naira

By selling to an ecurrency exchanger. Cash out is instant. Quote me if you want to exchange your Bitcoin to naira and i will get back to u immediately. Or u can simply drop your contact for me
Re: I Need Help With My LUNO BITCOIN by MICHEAL346(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2018
dhannyson:
helo buy means pay naira to receive btc in luno account... sell on the other hand means sell all the btc (any amount) in ur luno account and receive naira equivalent in you bank account.

A general note is that u cannot trade btc on luno... u can only use it to transfer btc from any wallet to ur luno wallet and from there u can withdraw... dat means safely withdraw in nigeria currency by selling to luno.

I hope this answers ur question and that it helps every other person here.
Goodluck and happy earnings

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My LUNO BITCOIN by adeniranfam(f): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Contact me on whatsapp 09067889461
Re: I Need Help With My LUNO BITCOIN by adokhai(m): 3:31am On Apr 01, 2018
You can trade on Luno, at the menu list click on exchange and place order, but I advice you know the technical and fundamental analysis on when to buy and sell
Re: I Need Help With My LUNO BITCOIN by Divay22(f): 12:37am On May 21, 2020
So it's safe to say Luno is a good app for buying and selling BTC ?
And one can go ahead with the verification using their BVN

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need More Light On This Access Closa Commission Chart / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos / Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) Employee Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.