Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Need An App That Will Reduce Picture Image Size On My Android Phone. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need An App That Will Reduce Picture Image Size On My Android Phone. (3093 Views)

Nasa’s Webb Delivers Deepest Infrared Image Of Universe Yet / Battery-free Electronics Breakthrough Could Radically Reduce E-waste In Landfill / X-hide App Review: Best Monster App That Makes Your Smartphone Content Invisible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An App That Will Reduce Picture Image Size On My Android Phone. by glasshouse(m): 6:59am On Jan 14, 2018
I really need an app that can reduce the size of an image on my phone. I have adjusted my camera but it's not reducing it to the size I want. Thanks
Re: I Need An App That Will Reduce Picture Image Size On My Android Phone. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2018
glasshouse:
I really need an app that can reduce the size of an image on my phone. I have adjusted my camera but it's not reducing it to the size I want. Thanks
go and download photo compressor or image resizer on play store
Re: I Need An App That Will Reduce Picture Image Size On My Android Phone. by OneCorner: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2018
Go an download image size reducer
Re: I Need An App That Will Reduce Picture Image Size On My Android Phone. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hi there, here's the solution to ur question, all you need is download photo compressor or image resizer. But in order no to make mistakes, when compressing, I would advice you visit the site below, which would give you step by step guide thank you.

https://geniusspecs.com/2019/01/05/how-to-compress-or-reduce-image-and-still-retain-it-quality-on-android/
Re: I Need An App That Will Reduce Picture Image Size On My Android Phone. by sophiearnold42: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
In my opinion, nowadays you can do everything through online services and it will turn out even faster and more convenient. Personally, I can advise you this online service https://imglarger.com . Which allows you to quickly change your image so that the quality and the picture itself remain good. I personally have not used a photo compressor or image resizer, but I can say with confidence that this service can do its job very quickly and well. The most interesting thing is that they use a special AI that can self-learn. That is, it will always improve and will never stop improving. I hope I could help you. If you have any questions about how to use this service, you can ask me.
Re: I Need An App That Will Reduce Picture Image Size On My Android Phone. by benjaminnash56: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2020
sophiearnold42:
In my opinion, nowadays you can do everything through online services and it will turn out even faster and more convenient. Personally, I can advise you this online service https://imglarger.com . Which allows you to quickly change your image so that the quality and the picture itself remain good. I personally have not used a photo compressor or image resizer, but I can say with confidence that this service can do its job very quickly and well. The most interesting thing is that they use a special AI that can self-learn. That is, it will always improve and will never stop improving. I hope I could help you. If you have any questions about how to use this service, you can ask me.
That is a pretty useful service indeed. I did use it already and can say it's pretty awesome. Thank you for providing it!
Re: I Need An App That Will Reduce Picture Image Size On My Android Phone. by Octopus3000: 2:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Try searching for a similar app in google market. As far as I know, there are a lot of applications that reduce the size of photos, so I don't see any point in recommending a specific application. But have you ever wondered how websites like Imgur or Instagram, for example, manage to store an incredible amount of images in real-time? Although this question is much more challenging to answer than it seems, the performance of these services directly depends on Image Optimisation. I learned this in this article https://www.sitecentre.com.au/blog/image-optimisation-is-it-worth-it. And in my opinion, it's incredible.

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing Code; Using Model Or Mobile Phone To Browse Free. / How Can I Track My Debtor / Big Snake Swallow A Student In Northern Nigeria - Graphics Pic's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.