Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Unbelievable:here Is Why You Did Not Gain Admission In 2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable:here Is Why You Did Not Gain Admission In 2017 (346 Views)

You Could Not Gain Admission Again This Year? Get In Here / For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable:here Is Why You Did Not Gain Admission In 2017 by atop1(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2018
I just read this on pulse. And it kept me thinking on how many students have been deprived of their right to gaining University admission just because of this

UI to admit only 3783 out of 56,000 candidates

The University authorities say the institution will admit only a few students because there is no enough space to accommodate the new students in the hostel.
The VC said,  ''I must also said that we are allowed to admit about 7,000. We have about 7,300 bed spaces and if you divide that by two you get the reason why we are admitting 3783 candidates next session''.

What do you think will happen if the school is assured that their students can get safe off campus hostel to supplement their hostel accommodation capacity? Off course, MORE STUDENTS WILL BE ADMITTED. This is the problem we are solving at www.offkrent.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Students Should Know Before Making Registration For Jamb 2018 / Please, Help Needed Urgently / When Can I Use:- Will, Would / Shall, Should

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.