Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,330 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? (8468 Views)

What Do You Think About Online Shopping In Nigeria? / Easy And Stress Free Online Shopping In India To Get Shoes For Men / Online Fashion Shopping In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by otesy: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2010
Guys what do you think about online shopping in Lagos and then Nigeria as a whole? Has it come to stay? I am still skeptical about it. Please share your experiences. Good or bad,
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by datstobi10(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2010
Anybody who thinks otherwise should have his brain checked, online shopping is easier, safer and even cheaper, there is this site www.naira.com run by Chams PLC, which caters for all your basic needs, you can purchase things as little as recharge cards, to clothing, electronics, kitchen hardware, books, and a whole lot more, payment is made with your regular ATM card, and the site is really safe and user friendly.
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by dominique(f): 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2010
there's this one my sister stumbled upon shopaholic.com or something like that. it's really neat, their products are lovely and affordable (depending on if you want to shell out some cash) delivery is within 24 hours and you don't have to pay online. you pay on delivery which i think is quite safe for skeptical buyers.
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by harachi: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2010
Yes!!! sure it has come to stay. I have one that is quite nice and really very affordable. Kindly visit www.evayoung.biz , they deliver to any part of the country. You are allowed to pay on delivery etc.

Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by harachi: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2010
Yes!!! sure it has come to stay. I have one that is quite nice and really very affordable. Kindly visit www.evayoung.biz , they deliver to any part of the country. You are allowed to pay on delivery etc.
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by sungoddess(f): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2010
shopaholic is the best online shop in Nigeria! my dear, the correct web address is www.shopaholicng.com
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by MyneWhite1(f): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2010
They're here to stay for sure. Check out kalahari.com.ng
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by dominique(f): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2010
sungoddess:

shopaholic is the best online shop in Nigeria! my dear, the correct web address is www.shopaholicng.com

yeah. that's what i was talking about
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by olachris: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2010
For sure it has come to stay and it aint going anywhere, my favourite shopping site is shopping.naira.com , , really cool site.
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2010
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by Shinor(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2010
I have been using www.africaretail.com to get stuff to my folks back home and it works. Never had any issues with them so I guess online shopping has definitely come to stay. Biggest advantage for me is that they also operate a full collection centre in Ghana. I have used that a few times too to get some laptops to a few people i know in Ghana.
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by SSUK: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2010
Try sapnetsolutions.co.uk for all your international online shopping/order fulfilment
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by asamuel: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2010
Have used www.kalahari.com.ng and I can say it's the best ever in Nigeria. You get all your books, dvds, electronics, toys, games, etc from the site and you get your quotes in Naira, you pay without hassles and get them delivered by Fedex.

www.kalahari.com.ng is just the best!!!!
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by favouredjb(f): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2010
I ll try shopaholic
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2010
I tried naira.com hosted by Chams and it worked. I got my delivery in due time. I must say am really impressed by the service. Would sure patronise alot more, if only they can update some of the stores and items been hosted.
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 30, 2010
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2010
Oh sure, so long as i can get luvly,upto date and trendy items, shopping from the comfort of my home,so cool. cheesy smiley wink
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by anstel: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2010
Hi guys, I came across this website www.shipryte.com They are into shipping of items purchased online from U.S, U.K, Dubai and China and they also purchase stuffs on behalf of clients. I think I want to try them out.
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2011
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by nonli: 5:03am On Oct 05, 2011
personally tink it has come to stay with a lot of companies like dealfish, www.nigeriadealzone.com and more springing forth, it can only get better

1 Like

Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by gredens: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2011
yes, we bought everything from the online shop. even the computer, and phone. as we know it is convenient and safe, if you are nto satisfy with the dress you can return and get the refund.

i know one of online shop that sale the dress, it is great , they sale the dress online for more than 4 years, please have a look at it, i think you will like it. it is 5othstudio website.

Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by Sleekjd(f): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2011
Online shopping is really cool n I think it has come to stay. Though I was not really impressed d first time I did; d jewelries I bought was pricey bt d quality was bad n I ws dissapointed, aside that I got my stuff on time, within two days. I look forward to more shoppin online.
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by kemmeye: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2011
the one i've seen so far and loved is www.bluloft.com their website is awesome. like seriously you guys should try it out
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by Sleekjd(f): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2011
Yeah, I have checked out Bluloft.com and am loving it. They ve really got good stuffs
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by ade4real(f): 4:03am On Oct 09, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why travel to the United States when you can your goods shipped to you in 2weeks or less.Shopperscorner is an online store located in Tinley Park,Illinois,U.S.A, that sells wholesale shoes,bags,cloths,diapers,toys and dried foodstuffs.We also help people buy some other items needed and ship to Nigeria.Please email at shopperscorner11@yahoo.com or send a request to our facebook .(http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001046920591).Link to our facebook for pictures.Thanks and God bless.
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by juanita2: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
One can shop out for local souvenirs and international brands at The Palm shopping center, the city mall.Lagos island Market and one end of Saka Tinubu in Victoria Island.
Re: Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? by nwanioma(f): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
Most definitely online shopping is here to stay.
Shopping online for me is absolutely amazing, you have an endless stream of options to choose from, unlike burning energy walking from shop to shop in the market you simply move from one tab(shop) to the other all from the comfort of your office seat (as long as the boss ain't around oh)! wink or your home as the case may be.

You all should try out www.circuitatlantic.com, they offer services quite unparalleled, you could shop from practically any store in the US, pay in Naira with either your debit card, do a wire transfer, or simply pay into their bank account. Your goods are shipped right to your door step. A very exciting feature of this site is that it automatically calculates your shipping cost so you can instantly do your cost benefit analysis.

Popularly visited sites,

amazon( they have at great prices, everything you can think of and even those you can't) - http://circuitatlantic.com/link/amazoncom-5

gymboree( its all about kids on gymboree) - http://circuitatlantic.com/link/gymboreecom

fragrancex ( perfumes ) - http://circuitatlantic.com/link/fragrancexcom

ninewest (amazing shoes and bags) - http://circuitatlantic.com/link/ninewestcom

the list really doesn't end!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Cocoderm Cream Good For Black Skin? / Native Wears Always On Friday's / Cute Ankara Styles For Children To Wear In 2019 (PICTURES & VIDEOS) #ankarakids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.