Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

PHOTOS: Woman Battered By Her Husband Cries Out For Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Woman Battered By Her Husband Cries Out For Help (512 Views)

Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Woman Battered By Her Husband Cries Out For Help by 360metrosports: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
A 26-year-old Benue state indigene by the name Rosalyn, pictured above, has cried out for help after enduring years of physical and emotional abuse from her husband who she got married to when she was 19 years old. Read what was shared on Facebook by Mimi Atedze..

Good day, my name is Rosalyn.from Benue stat I need help so I don't take my life. Because that seem to be the only option now. I got married in court at the age of 19 because I was pregnant and because I didn't want to bring shame to my parents, I got married and it has been the worst decision I ever made..I have never had peace.i have been abused emotional, physically and psychologically..I have no say,at that time I couldn't visit my parents, even when I was pregnant for my two kids, he treated me like I was nothing..I did Cs and he threatened me to tell the doctor to discharge me because he didn't want to waste money,I ended up having infection on my incision area( a flesh eating disease) it nealy killed me.He refused to put me in school as promised nor pay for me to learn a skill..I was being punished for everything, it was like I was walking in eggshells. he locked me outside till 3am with my newborn baby inside the room crying for hours because I asked him why he came home by 12am. He goes out to drink, club,cheats with many women.

One day, I asked him a question and he beat me up in front of his mother,then it happened again and again .I ran to my parents house but I was told to go back because divorce is not good and that he'll change..But he never changed, at times he won't talk to me for weeks nor buy food or eat the food I cook, he'll insult me and call me and my family names. I keep baring everything until last year august when I found out he was sleeping with my kid sis who's 16. She told me that they've been having sex three times a week for 2 years,she got pregnant and they aborted it..I was devastated..I was shocked ,I was in pain..I wanted to run away with my kids but I had nowhere to go to,I had no money, no skill, no degree..So i stiayed bearing it all..He still hasn't changed.he use it to rub on my face instead..I have developed a terrible high blood pressure at the age of 26. He keeps tormenting me and beating me up.. Threatening me with a knife, I ran away to Lagos for some weeks.. Came back and this morning, he startes beating me for no reason... I need to leave this marriage.. I need to get my life back. I need help.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-woman-battered-husband-cries-help/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Battered By Her Husband Cries Out For Help by Leverageisback(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Aunty go learn karate I can teach you
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Battered By Her Husband Cries Out For Help by LionDeLeo: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
While not supporting the beast raising his cursed hands on the helpless woman he willingly sought her hands in marriage and her apparently insensitive parents for no obvious reasons, I think this story is one sided.

If the husband is to state his own side of the story, she may also be at fault.

Women, don't go and start fighting your husbands at home because of social media. Social media can't help you resolve your family issues, it can only make noise alerting the relevant agencies to swing into action and those agencies will only investigate and apply appropriate sanctions to the erring party accordingly regardless of who first ran to the media.

On the final note, that her husband is a randy animal.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Battered By Her Husband Cries Out For Help by Pierohandsome: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
I advise u to quit that marriage nw b4 u die. It is better to be unmarried and be alive than to die in marriage. U made a mistake by getting married to him without proper investigation and consultation.

Pick up ur life and move on to save ur life

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested By Sars For Selling Pipe To Gun Makers / Girl Accuses Guy Of Rape After Seeing Him With Her Friend (photos) / 24-year-old Police Officer Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead At Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.