Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,125 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Achcodetech - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Achcodetech (399 Views)

We Are Hiring At Achcodetech / Monthly Giveaway To Top Commentator In Achcodetech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Achcodetech by achcodetech(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
Network News, Technology News, Blogging Tip, Android Tips, Games, Latest Free Browsing, iphones tips,

Re: Achcodetech by achcodetech(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Vivo embed fingerprint reader beneath the display
This is what is going to be the future of smartphones, thanks to Vivo

Synaptics had announced a fingerprint sensor that can be embedded beneath the display. The company also said that it would be partnering with a leading smartphone manufacturer, which led nearly everyone to contemplate that Samsung and its Galaxy S9, and Galaxy S9+ would be the first devices to get an in-display fingerprint sensor. We and the rest of them were wrong because it was not Samsung, but Vivo that has introduced something great at CES 2018.

At the trade show taking place in Las Vegas, Vivo has revealed a smartphone that features a nearly bezel-less display but the fingerprint reader is not present at the back of the device but at the front instead. The in-display fingerprint sensor will sit between the mainboard and the OLED panel where it will illuminate the finger and then process the beams of light.

Read more http://www.achcode.tk/2018/01/vivo-embed-fingerprint-reader-beneath.html

Re: Achcodetech by achcodetech(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
[size=38pt]LATEST 2018 AIRTEL FREE BROWSING CHEAT 4GB FOR N200 AND 10GB FOR 500[/size]

Finally its here again, it was as though we won’t enjoy free browsing on any network, we all know that it has been a while I dropped a post on free browsing but luckily for us Airtel NG will be our prey this year, 2018. I just feel this year will be full of free browsing cheat, as earlier this year it was MTN NG and now the same month Airtel NG fell victim.

Airtel Free browsing cheat is now out and I think you should get yours activated. This is a very new trick and It’s not yet known to many so quickly activate this and enjoy. With this trick you’ll be able to get 2GB of Data for N100 and 10GB for N500, I think this is cool if you ask.

This trick is open and available on every device either on Android, iOS, iPad, windows, Linux, Pcs etc. Just Follow the steps below to activate the trick on your device.

HOW TO GET AIRTEL 2GB FOR N100 AND 10GB FOR N500

To enjoy this amazing cheat, you’ll have to port/move your line to Airtel NG, that is you’ll get a new SIM either MTN, GLO or 9moblie – but I’ll advice you get MTN and then port to Airtel NG and then you’ve started the cheat activation process. Now the question will be How To Port/Move A SIM To Airtel NG? Well, for this to be possible you’ll need an MTN NG SIM (registered) and a valid Identity card (National ID, Voter’s card or Driver’s Licence).

After the requirements are met, follow the step by step procedure to activate the Airtel NG Free browsing cheat 2018.
Read More http://www.achcode.tk/2018/01/latest-2018-airtel-free-browsing-cheat.html

(1) (Reply)

Coding A Website / Overture, The Keyword Of Internet Marketing Best Selling Ideas Of All Time / Build What You Do: Get Affordable Crypto Investments And Option Trading Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.