Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Rare Picture Of World's Richest Man, Jeff Bezos In His First Office, 1999 - Dreg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rare Picture Of World's Richest Man, Jeff Bezos In His First Office, 1999 - Dreg (2410 Views)

List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records / Saudi Prince Bin Salman Hacked Richest Man Jeff Bezos’ Phone / Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Picture Of World's Richest Man, Jeff Bezos In His First Office, 1999 - Dreg by drewiz(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Rare Picture Of World's Richest Man, Jeff Bezos In His First Office, 1999 - Dregist

Below is a picture of the current world's richest man, Jeff bezos, The C.E.O of the largest online store, Amazon. Jeff, overtook the C.E.O of Microsoft company, Bill Gates last week with a net worth hanging around

Full Picture and Read More
http://www.dregist.com.ng/2018/01/rare-picture-of-worlds-richest-man-jeff.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of World's Richest Man, Jeff Bezos In His First Office, 1999 - Dreg by tharealest(m): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
rare...

I see
Re: Rare Picture Of World's Richest Man, Jeff Bezos In His First Office, 1999 - Dreg by madridguy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
America is truly God owns country. The same 1999 the Satanic umbrella party took over our country and dabaru the whole system
Never again.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of World's Richest Man, Jeff Bezos In His First Office, 1999 - Dreg by chidiebere2020(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Rare Picture Of World's Richest Man, Jeff Bezos In His First Office, 1999 - Dreg by joinnow: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Focus and never give up
Re: Rare Picture Of World's Richest Man, Jeff Bezos In His First Office, 1999 - Dreg by meezynetwork(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Its nvr late to follow ur dreams

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of World's Richest Man, Jeff Bezos In His First Office, 1999 - Dreg by Millz404(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
As i d suffer now with my business, d trek small, enta bus small... D tell myself everyday "no give up"... I go definitely succeed

4 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of World's Richest Man, Jeff Bezos In His First Office, 1999 - Dreg by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Millz404:
As i d suffer now with my business, d trek small, enta bus small... D tell myself everyday "no give up" ... I go definitely succeed

That's the spirit Man.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of World's Richest Man, Jeff Bezos In His First Office, 1999 - Dreg by Obudupikin: 12:39am On Jan 15, 2018
madridguy:
America is truly God owns country. The same 1999 the Satanic umbrella party took over our country and dabaru the whole system
Never again.

And while he became the world richest man we are being ruled by a very slow individual,under the auspices of another satanic broom party,who is bereft of ideas(even bad ones) on how to address the issues bedevilling this "shithole".

(1) (Reply)

Tricks Mark Zuckerberg Often Use To Make Himself Look Taller In Photos / Davido Or Wizkid: Who Has Driven More Expensive Cars? / Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.