Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? (1531 Views)

If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
what if u die,and there is no heaven/paradise...and u have fasted,prayed,and lived "holy" life throughout.... ur case is just .... "SORRY"

1 Like

Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by enilove(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omogbolahan33:
what if u die,and there is no heaven/paradise...and u have fasted,prayed,and lived "holy" life throughout.... ur case is just .... "SORRY"

You are not wise. Pray for Wisdom , you need it.

2 Likes

Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by slimjohn2k5: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
If there is no heaven u loose nothing but if there is u also loose nothing. If u are u lose both ways.

Reason to be a Christian

1 Like

Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by biafraisdead(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omogbolahan33:
even if their is no heaven, haven't u observed that the life of a good Christian is far far better than the life of a non Christian? atleast u have peace of mind, not scared of contracting stds, always happy cos ur not envious of ur neighbours, ur not afraid of anyone coming to kill u as a way to revenge/avenge cos u have not killed anyone and the list is endless. so u see apart from inheriting life after here it pays more to be a good Christian cos the benefits here on earth are uncountable.

3 Likes

Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by milliman(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omogbolahan33:

Its a two sided coin.. WhAt if you die and heaven is real inko

4 Likes

Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
enilove:

You are not wise. Pray for Wisdom , you need it.
pot calling kettle black...... did u even try to reason at all?
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by UbanmeUdie: 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
shocked

And what if you die and there is hell?

The devil is nobody's friend including those working for him. Just in case you are considering enlisting into his army!

See John 10:10

In Christ alone is your escape.
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

And what if you die and there is hell?

The devil is nobody's friend including those working for him. Just in case you are considering enlisting into his army!

See John 10:10

In Christ alone is your escape.
Religious sympathy.....
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omogbolahan33:
I don't need to died to see heaven, I see heaven now and it is real.
You should be asking yourself, "what if I die and there is hell?"
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hiswordxray:

I don't need to died to see heaven, I see heaven now and it is real.
You should be asking yourself, "what if I die and there is hell?"
Did u say u see it in ur dream or what..... jst kip consoling urself with false faith
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by enilove(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by enilove(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omogbolahan33:

pot calling kettle black...... did u even try to reason at all?

No, it is a white jug calling pot black. The white jug is right to call the kettle black.

Is good you agreed you are like a black kettle.

It is not an abuse to ask you to pray for wisdom , everyone needs it.

Frankly speaking , be holy , heaven and hell are real.

1 Like

Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omogbolahan33:
Did u say u see it in ur dream or what..... jst kip consoling urself with false faith
Yeah, keep telling yourself there is no hell so that you can sleep well at night
Now who is delusional
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hiswordxray:

Yeah, keep telling yourself there is no hell so that you can sleep well at night
Now who is delusional
ar u kidding me?..... hell is for those who think abt it....., u knw who m talking abt
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by luvmijeje(f): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
What if you die and there is heaven?
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Uyi168: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
slimjohn2k5:
If there is no heaven u loose nothing but if there is u also loose nothing. If u are u lose both ways.

Reason to be a Christian
..what if,at the end of the day,the islamic heaven is the real deal...u still doom
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Uyi168: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
biafraisdead:

even if their is no heaven, haven't u observed that the life of a good Christian is far far better than the life of a non Christian? atleast u have peace of mind, not scared of contracting stds, always happy cos ur not envious of ur neighbours, ur not afraid of anyone coming to kill u as a way to revenge/avenge cos u have not killed anyone and the list is endless. so u see apart from inheriting life after here it pays more to be a good Christian cos the benefits here on earth are uncountable.
...there is no evidence whatsover to point to d fact that christians actually live a better life than non christian...its just self delusion..

1 Like

Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omogbolahan33:
ar u kidding me?..... hell is for those who think abt it....., u knw who m talking abt
Telling yourself you don't think about hell doesn't make it true
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by biafraisdead(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Uyi168:
...there is no evidence whatsover to point to d fact that christians actually live a better life than non christian...its just self delusion..
do u know that if not for the fear of hell fire some people would have been monsters that could kill u just to have that ur flashy car? am not saying non Christians are wired to commit crime but u would agree with me that Christianity has helped in maintaining peace and order in the society which obviously u are a beneficiary of in one way or the other.
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Uyi168: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
biafraisdead:

do u know that if not for the fear of hell fire some people would have been monsters that could kill u just to have that ur flashy car? am not saying non Christians are wired to commit crime but u would agree with me that Christianity has helped in maintaining peace and order in the society which obviously u are a beneficiary of in one way or the other.
...except u are insane,u dnt need any hell threat to be nice to ur fellow human...ask urself this question,an average nigerian is either a xtian or muslim,has that reflected on our morality?....

1 Like

Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by biafraisdead(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Uyi168:
...except u are insane,u dnt need any hell threat to be nice to ur fellow human...ask urself this question,an average nigerian is either a xtian or muslim,has that reflected on our morality?....
that was why I said am not saying non Christians are wired to commit crimes, but u would agree that it has kept some off crime. some people have this believe that 'if there is no penalty to something then their is no reason not to do it' example is the op, by his question 'getting disappointed when u die and u realise there is no heaven ' like people would say stuffs like 'if I knew I would have raped that fine girl when I was alive' and so on.
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Uyi168: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
biafraisdead:

that was why I said am not saying non Christians are wired to commit crimes, but u would agree that it has kept some off crime. some people have this believe that 'if there is no penalty to something then their is no reason not to do it' example is the op, by his question 'getting disappointed when u die and u realise there is no heaven ' like people would say stuffs like 'if I knew I would have raped that fine girl when I was alive' and so on.
..Actually,its the laws of the land that keep people in check..little wonder why xtian and muslims Bleep up and dwn with reckless abadon,simply because our constitutional laws do nt frown at it..

1 Like

Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
biafraisdead:

then why do religious leaders do sumtin different ,example z collecting tithes and all that, making people slaves 4 deir own personal benefit
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by terrezo2002(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omogbolahan33:
what if you die and you discover there is heaven and hell. And then the way you lived doesnt qualify you for heaven. Sorry is your case
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Is it also part of putting people in check?
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by orisa37: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Will you then eat the world? Remember The Rich Man in Hell and Lazarus in Abraham Bosom. If you do not believe that, you are suffering from "Myopic Superstition.
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
orisa37:
Will you then eat the world?
Remember The Rich Man in Hell and Lazarus in Abraham Bosom.
If you do not believe that, you are suffering from "Myopic Superstition.
b4 u start quoting genesis, i dnt do BIBLE,okay?
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by orisa37: 5:16am On Jan 15, 2018
Do some kind of other Religious-Texts, Quran, Ifa etc. Stop being superstitious.
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Omogbolahan33:
.. Religious sympathy.....
Atheistic stupidity.

1 Like

Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
AkunnaTochi:

Atheistic stupidity.
m not an atheist....nd nt stupid.,okay?..... try nd show sum respect..,dis is how u people lose ur helpers !
Re: I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 16, 2018
Omogbolahan33:
There is heaven. The road to that place is narrow, difficult and tasking. Jesus was not joking when said in John 14:2 "
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biography Of Kathryn Kuhlman / Jesus Vs Je$u$ / 3 Evidence That Confirm The Bible Is Not Made Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.