Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,365 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Mistakes Singer Mr Eazi Made That Has Downgraded His Musical - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Mistakes Singer Mr Eazi Made That Has Downgraded His Musical (1085 Views)

The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career / Check Out Mo' Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career (pics / Jon James McMurray Dies After Falling From Plane While Filming His Musical Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mistakes Singer Mr Eazi Made That Has Downgraded His Musical by Wikiforum(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
The case of Mr Eazi can be compared to that of someone who has fallen from grace to grass. Few years back, 2016 to be precise, there was this new exciting and hat wearing new rave .

Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade popularly known as Mr Eazi who was the toast of the Nigerian Music industry that even all the big stars wanted him on their songs and his songs like Anointing, Hollup, Sample you etc were on heavy rotation in clubs, parties and even on Naijaloaded.

Fast forward to late 2017, the whole hype about Mr Eazi seems to have died down, we will be reviewing how this wonderful 2016 Headies next rated award winner went from being next rated to being someone who is struggling to gain relevancy.

I guess these where the things that affected him:
PRIDE:
The popular saying pride goes before a fall is something that we can all see in Mr Eazi’s life as he has gone on twitter more than once to claim that he brought the Ghanaian vibe to Nigeria.

This didn’t go down well with many Nigerians as some artists have called him out and many Nigerians have since taken to different social media platform to troll him. This is something upcoming artists can learn from

INCONSISTENCY:
Yes, inconsistency, some people might disagree with me on this but after Mr Eazi dropped his “Accra to Lagos” mix tape we didn’t get any music from this dude till October/November.

For an artist as big as Mr Eazi and for someone who has failed to tie down a spot in the Nigerian industry ever since he became disliked by some Nigerians, some good music might have helped turn tables for him.

DRESS SENSE:
I think everyone will agree with me on this one as it is something which he has been criticised with back to back and his fans and followers are quick to call him out any time he posts some pictures.

LACK OF GOOD PR MANAGEMENT:
Mr Eazi problems started as a result of some tweets and his comments on shows and interviews. Now let us assume the singer had experts who were handling his social media accounts and also gave him interviews dos and Don’ts i don’t think he would be facing so much difficulties and backlash like he is facing.

What Do You Have To Say About This?

http://wepublicisenaija.com/mistakes-singer-mr-eazi-made-downgraded-musical-career

Re: The Mistakes Singer Mr Eazi Made That Has Downgraded His Musical by eWyse: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: The Mistakes Singer Mr Eazi Made That Has Downgraded His Musical by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
Zagadat grin
Re: The Mistakes Singer Mr Eazi Made That Has Downgraded His Musical by Beejay3000(m): 12:37am On Jan 15, 2018
Na him Igbo friend cause am
Re: The Mistakes Singer Mr Eazi Made That Has Downgraded His Musical by Parollawd(m): 1:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Wikiforum:
The case of Mr Eazi can be compared to that of someone who has fallen from grace to grass. Few years back, 2016 to be precise, there was this new exciting and hat wearing new rave .

Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade popularly known as Mr Eazi who was the toast of the Nigerian Music industry that even all the big stars wanted him on their songs and his songs like Anointing, Hollup, Sample you etc were on heavy rotation in clubs, parties and even on Naijaloaded.

Fast forward to late 2017, the whole hype about Mr Eazi seems to have died down, we will be reviewing how this wonderful 2016 Headies next rated award winner went from being next rated to being someone who is struggling to gain relevancy.

I guess these where the things that affected him:
PRIDE:
The popular saying pride goes before a fall is something that we can all see in Mr Eazi’s life as he has gone on twitter more than once to claim that he brought the Ghanaian vibe to Nigeria.

This didn’t go down well with many Nigerians as some artists have called him out and many Nigerians have since taken to different social media platform to troll him. This is something upcoming artists can learn from

INCONSISTENCY:
Yes, inconsistency, some people might disagree with me on this but after Mr Eazi dropped his “Accra to Lagos” mix tape we didn’t get any music from this dude till October/November.

For an artist as big as Mr Eazi and for someone who has failed to tie down a spot in the Nigerian industry ever since he became disliked by some Nigerians, some good music might have helped turn tables for him.

DRESS SENSE:
I think everyone will agree with me on this one as it is something which he has been criticised with back to back and his fans and followers are quick to call him out any time he posts some pictures.

LACK OF GOOD PR MANAGEMENT:
Mr Eazi problems started as a result of some tweets and his comments on shows and interviews. Now let us assume the singer had experts who were handling his social media accounts and also gave him interviews dos and Don’ts i don’t think he would be facing so much difficulties and backlash like he is facing.

What Do You Have To Say About This?

http://wepublicisenaija.com/mistakes-singer-mr-eazi-made-downgraded-musical-career

http://www.donsimonii.com/2018/01/4-mistakes-popular-nigerian-singer-mr.html?m=1
Like naijaloaded you also just copied my article.. Wrote it myself.... http://www.donsimonii.com/2018/01/4-mistakes-popular-nigerian-singer-mr.html?m=1
Give me credit and a backlink for this or take it off your blog.. Thanks
Re: The Mistakes Singer Mr Eazi Made That Has Downgraded His Musical by chrisbaby24(m): 5:20am On Jan 15, 2018
Parollawd:

http://www.donsimonii.com/2018/01/4-mistakes-popular-nigerian-singer-mr.html?m=1
Like naijaloaded you also just copied my article.. Wrote it myself.... http://www.donsimonii.com/2018/01/4-mistakes-popular-nigerian-singer-mr.html?m=1
Give me credit and a backlink for this or take it off your blog.. Thanks
Lol...op u copied somebody's work abi..God don catch u today...
Copy copy op... grin cheesy
Re: The Mistakes Singer Mr Eazi Made That Has Downgraded His Musical by Parollawd(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2018
chrisbaby24:

Lol...op u copied somebody's work abi..God don catch u today...
Copy copy op... grin cheesy

Lwkmd all of them na so them dae do.. Copy, paste and won't give credit or back links..
Re: The Mistakes Singer Mr Eazi Made That Has Downgraded His Musical by Wikiforum(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2018
Parollawd:

Lwkmd all of them na so them dae do.. Copy, paste and won't give credit or back links..
don't blame me let naijaloaded give you credit I will give it to you
Re: The Mistakes Singer Mr Eazi Made That Has Downgraded His Musical by donsimoniiblog: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2018
Wikiforum:
don't blame me let naijaloaded give you credit I will give it to you

just give the credit already ot take it down
we emailed naijaloaded already
if they dont take it down or give us credit, i laugh in spanish grin grin grin grin grin
we go use em shine http://www.donsimonii.com/2018/01/4-mistakes-popular-nigerian-singer-mr.html?m=1
Re: The Mistakes Singer Mr Eazi Made That Has Downgraded His Musical by Threebear(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
donsimoniiblog:

if they dont take it down or give us credit, i laugh in spanish grin grin grin grin grin
we go use em shine http://www.donsimonii.com/2018/01/4-mistakes-popular-nigerian-singer-mr.html?m=1
Dominuonsblog, parasitamol abi wetin, same person using different monikers cheesy grin
Re: The Mistakes Singer Mr Eazi Made That Has Downgraded His Musical by Wikiforum(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
donsimoniiblog:

let talk on WhatsApp 09021948292

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By Soldier To Receive 1 Million / Watch How Davido Breaks Chioma Heart � As She Cries For Him To Leave Her Alone / Officials Gather For Selfies As Davido Registers For NYSC In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.