Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Save Your Home Today! How Safe Are You With Your Personal Staff? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Your Home Today! How Safe Are You With Your Personal Staff? (392 Views)

My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? / My Dad Moved Away From Home Today. It's Wrong That I Didn't Stop Him? / How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Your Home Today! How Safe Are You With Your Personal Staff? by Chrisbless(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
1) All the above mentioned people working with us, do we have their guarantors?
Do you ever visit their referees even after a year or two of their engagement?

2) Do we ever revisit their home address provided or call to see if there has been a change in address or phone numbers?

3) Did you register the maid, drivers, nannies, etc, you keep in your homes with the relevant agencies such as the Police, Safety Commission or Neighbourhood Vigilante groups?
For more guide visit http://www.bestemotionaltip.com/2018/01/how-safe-are-you-with-your-personal.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid At 13 Picture / Genuine 100% Animal Skin Leather Sofa @600,000 / What You Should Know About Fertility Cleansing In Order To Get Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.