Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Free Crypto Tutorials, Tips, News And More - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Crypto Tutorials, Tips, News And More (1608 Views)

Earn Free Crypto Without Compulsory Referal. / Get In Here For Free Crypto Signals Of At Least 95% Accuracy / Get Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of The Skills You Will Learn(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Crypto Tutorials, Tips, News And More by PussyKrook: 12:04am On Jan 15, 2018
Hi crypto enthusiasts,

1. Do you know what cryto currencies are?

2. Do you know what the hottest crypto is at the moment?

2. Do you know the hottest ICO?

3. Do you kmow how to trade on major exchanges like binace, poloniex, etc?

Do you know where nad how to get free tokens?

Do you know how to register for ICO?

Do you know when to sell your coin to make a profit?

Do you know how to cash out your coins in naira?

Do you know where to buy your coins easily, quickly?

ETC, ETC

I really noticed that many people are in the dark about many crypto issues. I have decided to answer your basic questions about many diverse issues on crypto for free.

I have set up a cryptotalk telegram channel. I do not have twitter though. If you are interested, you can check my profile and join the channel. I will post the hottest ICO's airdrops, etc on the channel.

I will also post some tips, information, etc on nairaland in the coming days. Stay tuned

1 Like

Re: Free Crypto Tutorials, Tips, News And More by PussyKrook: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
TIP 1: How to Grow your crypto portfolio

The easiest and fastest way to grow your portfolio is through trading

This is moreso if you already have some coins

In other to grow the portfolio, you will need to register on a good exchange with low fees

Choose a coin that is being traded in 'volume' or that is 'low' and buy

after buying, you can choose to do 'day trade' or leave until it appreciates, then sale

Rule of thumb, always spread your risks around. for e.g., by buying two or currencies

If you are beginner, please start small

Do not expect boom profits

More Tips on the channel

Any other questions, please ask me in the Telegram crytotalk channel. I am there 24/7

https:///cryptotalkng

1 Like

Re: Free Crypto Tutorials, Tips, News And More by PussyKrook: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
News: New Realchain airdrop alert on the Telegram channel

This is hot. Register while it is still open. If you need help, ask me in the channel

1. Join Realchain telegram
2. Follow them on Twitter
3. Submit your #ETH wallet address (not exchange address) to realchainbot
by messaging the bot PRIVATELY; Simply look for @realchainbot from the member list, and send message to the bot in private;
4. Tokens will start to be distributed on Jan 27th 11:59pm EST.
Re: Free Crypto Tutorials, Tips, News And More by y4code(m): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
whatapp
britneyknox99@gmail.com
Re: Free Crypto Tutorials, Tips, News And More by PussyKrook: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
y4code:
whatapp
britneyknox99@gmail.com

join the telegram channel: https:///cryptotalkng

More information is there
Re: Free Crypto Tutorials, Tips, News And More by PussyKrook: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
For all channel subscribers, I noticed that you cannot post in channel. I am working on this. I am trying to migrate to a supergroup where everyone would be able to post. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please send me a chat directly.
Re: Free Crypto Tutorials, Tips, News And More by PussyKrook: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
I will post more tips here
Re: Free Crypto Tutorials, Tips, News And More by PussyKrook: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lots more coming. stay tuned. join the channel. message me if you have any questions
Re: Free Crypto Tutorials, Tips, News And More by patinno8: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hello, if you are good @ trading crypto, please contact m @ patricktaiwo081@gmail.com. Im interested.
Re: Free Crypto Tutorials, Tips, News And More by Babakolanut(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2023
Interested but don't know how to get free cryptos,pls be my mentor. Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 how to get started

(1) (Reply)

Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) / FG N5000 Youth Empowerment 2018 – Register Here / Invest In Hybrid Guava Orchard, It's A Money Spinner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.