Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Don’t Care About Reekado Banks — Lil Kesh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don’t Care About Reekado Banks — Lil Kesh (549 Views)

Bbnaija: I Don’t Care If My Husband Ends Our Marriage Because Of Boma’ – Tega / Lil Kesh Deported From America / Reekado Banks Dance To The Trending Ghanian Song "One Corner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Care About Reekado Banks — Lil Kesh by Cyrilbenz(m): 5:50am On Jan 15, 2018
- Lil Kesh has finally responded to the jab fellow Nigerian artiste Reekado may have thrown at him
- He revealed this in a recent interview
- Their beef is not unconnected with the events that occurred at the controversial 2015 Headies Award
While the likes of Davido and Wizkid have squashed their beef which have been dragged on for years, it seems the unfortunate baton may have been passed to another set of entertainers. This was as a result of the controversy that surrounded the 2015 Headies Award where Reekado was awarded the Next Rated Artiste, which came with a new SUV.
This caused a major outrage on social media as many people believed Lil Kesh was more deserving of the award. The event pushed a wedge between the two acts. However, Reekado proved himself worthy in the year 2017 as he released hits after hits making him one of the hottest artistes in Nigeria today. Perhaps, Reekado was not satisfied with the point he prove as he recently stated during a performance that he was better than Lil kesh.
Lil Kesh however has been silent about the actions of Reekado until recently when he finally spoke about it in an interview. According to the No Fake Love crooner, he wasn't the least bit bothered about what Reekado or anybody else thought about him. He further went on to talk about his decision to leave YBNL and how the move has affected him so far.
Lil Kesh and Reekado Source: Instagram
He said: “I saw the video online where Reekado Banks said that he was better than me, but I have nothing to say about that. I don’t care what anybody says, and I don’t have any feelings regarding what he said because I am just in my own world.”
CONTINUE READING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.benzhub.com/2018/01/i-dont-care-about-reekado-banks-lil-kesh.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Breaking News!!! Breaking News!!! Breaking News!!! / Herdsmen Attack: Why I Am Not In A Hurry To Act- Buhari / Gov. Fayose: Close Eksu Send Me The Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.