Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Develop And Sustain Intimacy With God Mark 3:13-15, Psalm 27:4-6 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Develop And Sustain Intimacy With God Mark 3:13-15, Psalm 27:4-6 (536 Views)

WHAT IS THE "NEW HEAVENS" AND "NEW EARTH" MENTIONED IN 2 PETER 3 : 13 / Leadership: A Call To A Higher Life - Matthew 26:36-39, Mark 3: 13-15 / A Call To A Higher Life [matthew 26:36-39, Mark 3:13-25] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Develop And Sustain Intimacy With God Mark 3:13-15, Psalm 27:4-6 by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2018
The first thing God called us to, as believers, is to intimacy with Himself. Intimacy with God is a non-negotiable issue in our lives that threaten the devil. The proof of intimacy with God is brokenness. Intimacy is what you get by entering into consistent and continuous fellowship with God.

Benefits of Intimacy with God are as follows:

Accuracy: Your accuracy in life and work is an outflow of your intimacy with God.

Impregnation:
God impregnates you with visions and answers for your day and generation.

Resemblance: Who you get intimate with is who you will resemble.

Divine secrets (Job 29: 2-4):
Intimacy with God opens his secrets to you.

Promotion (Psa. 37:4-5):
Promotion without intimacy is a snare.

Power:
Intimacy with the powerful makes you powerful.

Revelations:
God reveals who He is, what you are and what He wants you to be when you are in intimacy with Him.

Glory of God:
The glory of God comes upon you when you get intimate with Him. Look at Moses’ testimony in Exodus 34:29.

Wisdom (Acts 4:13): Godly wisdom enunciates from intimacy.

Purity (Psa. 15): God cleanses you in the place of intimacy.

Authenticity (John 7:36-39): you get your own authentic rivers of insight and concepts from the Father.

Intimacy brings heat and fire:
Lack of intimacy generates strange fire.

Intimacy brings originality:
You become the real you that God made.

Intimacy brings exchange (Isa. 40:30-31):
Exchange of your weakness for His strength, beauty for ashes, oil of joy for mourning and peace for despair.

PRAYER:
Lord, help me and bring me to that place of intimacy with you. Deliver me from undue busyness and the devil’s attack against my intimacy with you in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
Genesis 31:17-32:12, Matthew 10:24-11:6, Psalm 13:1-6, Proverbs 3:16-18

www.spiritmeat.net
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/solaareogun
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun LiveSTREAMING
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Me Today In Class. / No Hell No Religion / Open Heaven 8 February 2018: Now That You Are Saved II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.