Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Get Recharge Card Printing Software And Manual - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Recharge Card Printing Software And Manual (390 Views)

Get Recharge Card Printing Software And Manual / Get Recharge Card Printing Software And Manual / Get Recharge Card Printing Software And Manual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Recharge Card Printing Software And Manual by bxlaji: 7:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Good morning,
I will be marketing a digital product to you (recharge card printing software) and with the package I'm marketing to you comes with lifetime password for the recharge card printing software, also a manual on how to use the software (apart from the fact that it is a straight forward application) and it also comes with a free guide to starting your own profitable recharge card printing business that would enable you to begin a lucrative business with the software (how to deal with, gain and deal with customers) this is a rare package to get and there might be some of you that wants to acquire a new skill or some of you that need a side hustle apart from your main job also some that has been hearing about it or wanting to Start up but due to lack of information he/she could not this is an opportunity.
I am offering two packages because all the tools you need to succeed in the business I will give to you.
The first is for those that only needs the package and for those that would need my assistance after buying the package. I will charge the sum of 1000 Naira for those that need only the package and 1500 Naira for those that will need the package plus my assistance in starting.
The manuals are very explanatory but some people might need help that is why the second package is available.
I expect that a whole lot of you that have been wondering what he/she could do this new year to improve their standard of living this is an option.
Thank you.
To contact me my phone number is 08106529269 after I receive payment I'll transfer the package to you via email or any platform you would like to receive it.
Or drop your whatsapp phone number here for me to add you up and talk better.
Thank you.
Re: Get Recharge Card Printing Software And Manual by king93: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2018
bxlaji:
Good morning,
I will be marketing a digital product to you (recharge card printing software) and with the package I'm marketing to you comes with lifetime password for the recharge card printing software, also a manual on how to use the software (apart from the fact that it is a straight forward application) and it also comes with a free guide to starting your own profitable recharge card printing business that would enable you to begin a lucrative business with the software (how to deal with, gain and deal with customers) this is a rare package to get and there might be some of you that wants to acquire a new skill or some of you that need a side hustle apart from your main job also some that has been hearing about it or wanting to Start up but due to lack of information he/she could not this is an opportunity.
I am offering two packages because all the tools you need to succeed in the business I will give to you.
The first is for those that only needs the package and for those that would need my assistance after buying the package. I will charge the sum of 1000 Naira for those that need only the package and 1500 Naira for those that will need the package plus my assistance in starting.
The manuals are very explanatory but some people might need help that is why the second package is available.
I expect that a whole lot of you that have been wondering what he/she could do this new year to improve their standard of living this is an option.
Thank you.
To contact me my phone number is 08106529269 after I receive payment I'll transfer the package to you via email or any platform you would like to receive it.
Or drop your whatsapp phone number here for me to add you up and talk better.
Thank you.
So you are selling software and manual that is free online,, We won't buy the license??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quality Cryptocurrency Airdrop Alert / 3 Bedroom Flat @ Femi Oloyede Crescent, New Bodija With 3 Toilet And 3 Bath / Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian,invest Now And Laugh Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.