Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Actress Cossy Orjakor Thrown Into Mourning As She Loses Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Cossy Orjakor Thrown Into Mourning As She Loses Father (524 Views)

Jamal Adebayo "Isbae U" Loses father / Teni Reacts As She Loses The BET "New International Act Award" / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Cossy Orjakor Thrown Into Mourning As She Loses Father by zion69(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Controversial Nigerian actress, singer, video vixen and producer, CossyOjiakor has been thrown into a state of bereavement after losing her father to the cold hands of death.

The well endowed star took to social media to share a photo of her late father and also pen a heart touching piece to him.

View below:

Dad… Its so surreal….but.. Its OK. God knows best.. Don’t even know how to start.. Got news about you this morning. Your phone been off. Can it be true Dad… I know you have been so stressed of late. How can you start building another house at this age. When I heard your good friend . my God father Mr Ezeukwu died. I tried calling you but your phone is switched off. Pls call me now dad. Am well now. You always called to ask me if I have started sitting down after the operation . yes dad am sitting down sweets. You wanted to spend Christmas’s in the playgirl mansion.. But… I traveled out… Am so sorry dad.. Pls call me.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Actress Cossy Orjakor Thrown Into Mourning As She Loses Father by zion69(m): 7:14am On Jan 15, 2018
The lord is her strength
Re: Actress Cossy Orjakor Thrown Into Mourning As She Loses Father by tstx(m): 7:17am On Jan 15, 2018
Ehya...
Re: Actress Cossy Orjakor Thrown Into Mourning As She Loses Father by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 15, 2018
Ehya. May his soul rest in peace.
Is it in order to say he failed as a father in raising his daughter uprightly?
Re: Actress Cossy Orjakor Thrown Into Mourning As She Loses Father by skimeh(m): 7:51am On Jan 15, 2018
rafhell:
Ehya. May his soul rest in peace.
Is it in order to say he failed as a father in raising his daughter uprightly?
You are not wrong
He failed woefully

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid get DJ Tunez, MUT4Y on Kranium Hit song Can't Believe.. / Hilarious Throwback:can You Recognise This Celebrities In This Throw Back Photo? / So Lovely: Davido's Daughter Imade Vs Emmanuella 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.