Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Just Made Nigeria And The Whole Africa Proud As A Whole (pic) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Made Nigeria And The Whole Africa Proud As A Whole (pic) (1106 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Nigerian Entrepreneurs Who Are Doing Nigeria And Africa Proud / World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Made Nigeria And The Whole Africa Proud As A Whole (pic) by greenstar: 7:22am On Jan 15, 2018
Look who is number in the world grin grin

But they still couldn't approve my profile embarassed
Victor101, stagger, 3RNEST..
I'm running local account
Link to my profile
https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~0107c5027c2c070ec2/

3 Shares

Re: I Just Made Nigeria And The Whole Africa Proud As A Whole (pic) by tstx(m): 7:24am On Jan 15, 2018
yawn... I tot you found a cure for Hiv/Aids
Re: I Just Made Nigeria And The Whole Africa Proud As A Whole (pic) by greenstar: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2018
tstx:
yawn... I tot you found a cure for Hiv/Aids
yeah. and you'll be the first i'd cure
Re: I Just Made Nigeria And The Whole Africa Proud As A Whole (pic) by tstx(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2018
greenstar:
yeah. and you'll be the first i'd cure
That's assuming i have Aids.
Re: I Just Made Nigeria And The Whole Africa Proud As A Whole (pic) by greenstar: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2018
tstx:
That's assuming i have Aids.
looks to me your brain has Aids. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Nigeria And The Whole Africa Proud As A Whole (pic) by IdeyFindWife: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Nice one, hope you can take it to a commercial level where it grosses some real pay for you!
Re: I Just Made Nigeria And The Whole Africa Proud As A Whole (pic) by 3RNEST(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2018
greenstar:
Look who is number in the world grin grin

But they still couldn't approve my profile embarassed
Victor101, stagger, 3RNEST..
I'm running local account
Link to my profile
https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~0107c5027c2c070ec2/

nawa 4 u...u match line already, using Nigeria IP...USA IP rock!! grin
Re: I Just Made Nigeria And The Whole Africa Proud As A Whole (pic) by greenstar: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Nice one, hope you can take it to a commercial level where it grosses some real pay for you!
it's not even approved yet
Re: I Just Made Nigeria And The Whole Africa Proud As A Whole (pic) by dingbang(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ok there is even an exam.. Wow... I am Learning
Re: I Just Made Nigeria And The Whole Africa Proud As A Whole (pic) by greenstar: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
Ok there is even an exam.. Wow... I am Learning
are you a newbie?

(1) (Reply)

How To Use The Best Tool For Your Business / Swimming Pool, Septic Tank, Suckaway, Building. E T C / Simplepay.ng Customer Care Number Switched Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.