Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Dating Zone For Muslim Singles - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dating Zone For Muslim Singles (1120 Views)

Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? / Women And Depression (for Muslim Women) / Updated: Muslim Singles Matchmaking Service ( MSMS ) Back. Alhamdulilah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Zone For Muslim Singles by OgahBohz: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2018
I had to bring this posts here ...
Salamualaikum, I have observed that, the number of Muslim singles (both guys nd girls ) is increasing on an alarming rate , thereby causing lots and lots of fitna ..zina etc.. guys claim Muslim women are scarce, ladies claim good Muslim guys don't exist . pls let's bridge dis gap, I myself have been searching for a good Muslim lady, haven't seen yet but I know InshaAllah I will someday.

RULES ! ..If you are ready for MARRIAGE ASAP drop ur request here , ie your name , your educational qualifications, Tribe, and age,
the type of spouse you need, age, Tribe and level of educational qualification.. drop you contact phone number,
as for the ladies I strongly advice you don't drop your contact, rather drop ur email, and let them email you, that way you can choose whom you wish to chat with . and please this is only meant for PEOPLE READY TO SETTLE DOWN!

FOR EXAMPLE! Hy, i am Abdulwaheed, a working class graduate of Business Admin, 28yrs of age from Kogi state, looking for a devoted Muslim sister between the ages of 20 to 26, from any tribe, and pls should be beautiful ..u can WhatsApp me on 07038840936 .. MashaAllah

JUST GIVE THIS A TRY , YOU NEVER CAN TELL HOW ALLAH DOES HIS MIRACLES ...
BELIEVE IT!

2 Likes

Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Singles by latonyn(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2018
I'm Abdullateef by name, 28yrs old from osun state, a graduate of biochemistry from LAUTECH. Need a muslim sister who is yoruba and ready for marriage, 24-27 yrs old.
My contact is 08165986309

2 Likes

Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Singles by youngsahito(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2018
I'm Saheed by name, 26yrs old from osun state, a graduate of Accounting @ Obafemi Awolowo University and am also a serving corp member in Benue state. truly in need of lady for a serious relationahip.you can contact me via WhatsApp with 07068390578
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Singles by OgahBohz: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
let's keep it coming
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Singles by turawaa(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sallam Aleykum Waramatullahi Wabarakatuh!

I'm Abdulkabir by name!
Age 29years , A graduate of Bsc Anatomy and Currently in Msc Anatomy programme but unemployed from Ilorin ,Kwara State.

Looking for a Pious Muslimah between the ages of 20 to 26, from any tribe...

You Can Pls WhatsApp me on 09062220767... MashaAllah
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Singles by turawaa(m): 12:23am On Jan 23, 2018
turawaa:
Sallam Aleykum Waramatullahi Wabarakatuh!

I'm Abdulkabir by name!
Age 29years , A graduate of Bsc Anatomy and Currently in Msc Anatomy programme but unemployed from Ilorin ,Kwara State.

Looking for a Pious Muslimah between the ages of 20 to 26, from any tribe...

You Can Pls WhatsApp me on 09062220767... MashaAllah
I'm AS genotype and need AA genotype muslimah

1 Like

Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Singles by adeadex2006(m): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hy, i am Nurudeen, a working class graduate of Banking and finance, 31yrs of age from osun state, based in lagos looking for a devoted Muslim sister between the ages of 20 to 29, from any tribe, and pls should be beautiful ..u can WhatsApp me on 08032591227. MashaAllah

1 Like

Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Singles by isakabiru98(m): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
my name is Abdulkabir ,a graduate of lautech,living in Ibadan searching for a Muslim sister for nikkah:08060614242

1 Like

Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Singles by OgahBohz: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
The response is slow ...
and where is our female folks.?
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Singles by NEFT023: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
I'm Olaniyi,am looking for a Muslim yoruba lady,naturally fair in complexion for a serious relationship leading to marriage.She should be between 23-29 of age and reside in Lagos, abule-egba,kola,ahmadiyah and iyana-ipaja area and it's environ,AA genotype.I am 34 yrs old,self employed and loving.If interested,pls call or chat(WhatsApp) me on 09065404595
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Singles by Shidda: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
WHy don't you ask around your locality, look for where they will hang out, or someone that knows someone. Places that come to mind are islamic schools, actually, that's all i can think of.
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Singles by niyi123: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
I am Olaniyi, 37years, base in Lagos, public servant.
I am interested in muslim sister between the age of 24- 30years, AA genotype for serious relationship.
Please, I need a sincere lady not a player.
I can be reach on 07035549961

(1) (Reply)

All Lie Against Islam / Off-salah Isn't Off-ramadan(to The Menstruating Sister During Ramadan) / The Scholars Of The Sufis By Shaykh `abd Al-hadi Kharsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.