Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,236 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

2 Nigeria Men Fighting Italian Police After They Refused To Buy Train Tickets - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigeria Men Fighting Italian Police After They Refused To Buy Train Tickets (469 Views)

Two Men Fighting Over Girlfriend In Delta State (Photos) / Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) / 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Nigeria Men Fighting Italian Police After They Refused To Buy Train Tickets by lillan042(f): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwvAotflDlA

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

nawaoo

subscribe to my channel
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Fighting Italian Police After They Refused To Buy Train Tickets by Gracespecial101(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2018
When will we stop

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Fighting Italian Police After They Refused To Buy Train Tickets by LionDeLeo: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2018
You boarded a train without ticket (an offence on its own), instead of being humble and calm, you want to fight the security agencies in the train. Is the train one of your global properties?

Did anyone notice the head of that one in jacket?

Italy is gradually becoming a "zoo". grin
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Fighting Italian Police After They Refused To Buy Train Tickets by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
I can bet these guys are PIGS & IDIOTS....

If you catch my drift wink

They are the ones that behave like this even when wrong

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Innocent Women Bcoz Of 10naira @orile-iganmu / Man Crushes His Only Child In Cold Blood While Reversing. / UI Staff Bags Three Years In Jail For Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.