Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Do It All With Drupal: Learn Drupal With This Video Tutorials - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Do It All With Drupal: Learn Drupal With This Video Tutorials (687 Views)

New Videos For It Training Ccna, Ccie V5, Drupal, Java, Php / PHP/ Drupal Programmer / Urgent Drupal Programmer Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do It All With Drupal: Learn Drupal With This Video Tutorials by freephp: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2010
Learn Drupal with this video tutorials.

With drupal you can build any website from
E-commerce to E- Learning(School website)
corporate websites,
Intranet websites
Blogs
Forums
New website
Just name it. Drupal is there for you,

So developers, you can work less in your coding and let drupal do it all for you.

Non- developer you can develop a dynamic website with drupal without any coding.

This video tutorial will teach you
drupal administration
drupal theming
blocks
and other modules for drupal(CCK, Private, webforms and others)

If you are intersted you can call this number 07095313459.

You will come to me and get it.

If You want to Build a drupal site, you can as well call.
Re: Do It All With Drupal: Learn Drupal With This Video Tutorials by oddworldstranger(m): 7:08am On Apr 13, 2010
I currently have a book On drupa, When an done with that, then i will get back to you.

(1) (Reply)

Need For Indegenius Software / User Interface Programmer/designer Required / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.