Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London (24487 Views)

Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death / Chinonso Obiaju: Nigerian Teenager Shot Dead In South Africa – Union / Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Opiletool:
Brings back the memory of the Nigerian teenager, Damilola Taylor, that was stabbed to death in the UK years back.
yea it happened in year 2000. Most of these UK stabbings are gang related.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Opiletool(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
gaventa:
What had damilola done for them? Had plans of going tommorow but as I am a damilola too. I think Brunei will be better

I do not think he did anything. Judging by the picture of him then, he was a tiny innocent looking boy.
Most of the perpetrators of these stabbing cases are also black guys.
I read in 2008 that London has the highest number of stabbing related cases.
Go in peace, mind your business, no evil will befall you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by ooshinibos: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
jaymejate:
He fvcking up óò. Them stab am. Maybe na there dem born am.
We wey de break bottle with head. Ó fvck

If na oyinbo kill you, 4get. Na free death

you will surprised that his fellow black Nigerian stabbed him over money or ganged related issues , these guys are useless and give good black youth very bad image ,
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by FroshJaynex(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
vicoloni:
Those kids would have been better left to grow mature in Nigeria
Grow in Nigeria? so that you and your bloodsucking president will cut them to pieces like suya
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Dearlord(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Na Omo ajebutter way
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by RedboneSmith(m): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hah! Another Damilola again?
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Shinery0123(m): 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
The media is not mentioning the religion and tribe of the suspected killer o.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by goldenarrow: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
London has become the stabbing capital of the world.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by bewla(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
greatnaija01:
wait in London? this is sad na... so where do we run to now that london is also a shithole country
cattla rattler every where sought Africa now London tommorow America
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
Opiletool:
Brings back the memory of the Nigerian teenager, Damilola Taylor, that was stabbed to death in the UK years back.

Taylor was 12.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Opiletool(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Taylor was 12.

Ur point being?
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by sharpwriter(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
kennygee:
Na wa o.

Hey Mummy, have yu greeted me this year? sad undecided
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Opiletool:

Ur point being?

Not even a teenager.

Yet, those jerks killed him.

A profound point is I do say so myself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
well. i managed to grow up in the streets of london, with no problems, in our days, we fight with our knuckles the next day we go to KFC and eat fried chicken or doghnuts and coca cola, eat and drink as friends again.

but Nowadays children born by African parents are walking around with knives stabbing themselves, we never hear that chinese or Indians children are stabbing themselves Only children of African Origin.

i blame their parents and the soft British law and judicial system.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Martin0(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
gypsey:
well. i managed to grow up in the streets of london, with no problems, in our days, we fight with our knuckles the next day we go to KFC and eat fried chicken or doghnuts and coca cola, eat and drink as friends again.

but Nowadays children born by African parents are walking around with knives stabbing themselves, we never hear that chinese or Indians children are stabbing themselves Only children of African Origin.

i blame their parents and the soft British law and judicial system.

Hian! Na wa for u oo!
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by webngnews: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sad
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

Hian! Na wa for u oo!
what do you mean?
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Martin0(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
gypsey:
what do you mean?
So na only umazi ndi africa na me odiri ifahawn eh?
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

So na only umazi ndi africa na me odiri ifahawn eh?
yes! and jamaicans.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Rooneyboy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
kennygee:
Na wa o.
Hey, evening.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Martin0(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
gypsey:
yes! and jamaicans.
Oh I see!grin ok oooo
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by madjune(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
UK has always been sh.thole with blacks.

Blacks hate each other like crazy there.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by matrixme(m): 2:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Our children over there needs to be street wise for real. How could a bunch of white kids stab you when you not playing video game? All these ajebo pikins self, na waa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nephews Kidnap, Torture, Kill 63-yr-old Aunt Who Raised Them (pictured) / Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) / Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.