Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,502 members, 7,958,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) (26620 Views)

2 Persons Die In A Fatal Accident On Enugu-Port-Harcourt Express Road (Graphic) / Sink Hole Swallows Cars On Bida-minna Expressway Niger State (PHOTOS) / Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by muthmayinnah: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
I PRAY TO ALMIGHTY GOD TO HELP US PUT AN END TO EVERYDAY KILLINGS IN MY BELOVED COUNTRY
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by Chubhie: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
RIP. what a day!
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by JMOB(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
May there souls rest in peace..This is pathetic
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by goodvision12(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jaytecq:
kai... so painful
Lakuli
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by highchief1: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/many-passengers-burnt-beyond.html?m=1
i fear accident during fuel scarcity most vehicles carry fuel.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Another over-speeding and reckless driving.....most Nigerian drivers will never learn!
No matter how many accidents these drivers witness esp commercial drivers,they still will never change!

As for passengers that are being driven by these unruly and heartless drivers who think they are larger than life,if you like query or caution the irresponsible driver or keep quiet and just keep praying.....No matter your faith and prayers,if there is no corresponding DEED,your prayers or faith no matter how huge will no work!

Most of the commercial drivers we have on our roads are very sick in the head while some are possessed or even under some hard drugs!
God can not do for you what he has equipped you to do for yourself!

You only have one life to live.....Don't waste it on an avoidable and needless accident simply because U failed to SPEAK OUT!
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by Emerikoss: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ooh Lawd!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by patexcool(f): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
oh God have Mercy
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by gbens2000(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
FROM DUST WE COME AND TO DUST WE ALL RETURN .MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by winnerz: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is really gruesome! Only God can save us o. I pray he continues to protect everyone reading this comment o.

But the way our drivers speed these days hen, na precursor to accidents! From the picture the bus was completely wrecked after colliding with that truck that deviated into the bush. Its likely either the bus or the truck was trying to overtake another vehicle without doing due diligence. Sometimes those trucks drivers are needlessly wicked, it was God that saved me on the 24th December when one useless Coca-cola truck driver was trying to overtake another truck in a bend. Our driver had to swerve into the bush grin. Thank God he was not speeding much, it would have been a straight head-on-collision.

May we not die a hot and sudden death in Jesus name amen! No good bye. Lord bless there souls, amen.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by 8stargeneral: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
God,pls we dont want dis horror news dis year,protect ur people lord
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
RIP. I don't know what to say again. May God safe his children.
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
May God preserve our lives. what a gruesome way to die. What happened to the fire fighting service abeg? Even the people that had time to take pictures, why couldn't they try and save lives. May we not be an object of ridicule when we need help most.

it's fire oooo....
do u want to die in fire with someone u don't know?
do u know their story?

it is easier said, even you too will not go near that fire.
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
The rate at which tankers have taken over this bida to Minna road is scary Most at times going to Minna from bida or from bida to Minna scared me, although it's God that protect us but I also protect myself. It's really a bad day, all the way from Lagos to Minna, just kilometers to Minna they had this accident shocked So sad. May there soul rest in peace
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by ogtavia(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is sad..This must definitely be a result of recklessness and over speeding...Infact,the first time I was on Minna road in a public transport,i just zeroed my mind for any happenstance...the driver of the 90s Toyota Carina was driving like he was about to miss the most important appointment of his life...I was glad when we arrived at Minna.. that being said...I feel there should be a deliberate sensitization of drivers of Trucks,Trailers,Tankers and every other long,haulage heavy duty vehicles....while travelling back to Abuja after the holidays,along the notorious Okene - Lokoja Road...we were approaching a spot where a heavy duty vehicle broke down on the opposite lane, a commercial toyota sienna was ahead of us...I don't know if the oncoming 'trailer' had warned the driver of the sienna because he stopped before he got that spot exactly,anyway I didn't wonder for long,the oncoming trailer which should have waited behind the broken down trailer left it's Lane and headed straight for ours in a bid to overtake it...it didnt have the right of way...yet he overtook...I just kept wondering what would have happened if the toyota sienna didnt wait and struggle for right of way...just like that, a terrible occurrence would have taken place and lives would have been lost,properties destroyed and of course, another statistics made....all because of impatience and lack of discretion...May God have mercy on their souls..Amen.
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by symbianDON(m): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
such a horrible way for the dead ones to go! honestly I wish the governor of that state could have been dragged down to the accident scene to see for himself what his ineptitude has caused. horrible accidents occur on that stretch of road these days as a result of the horrific state of the road. if the governor knows he won't fix the road he should have at least left it the way he met it.
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by joinnow: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
I know It's a two way traffic road
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sad.RIP
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by gbekoilias(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
May almighty also save me in my journeys oo
Re: Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) by davades(m): 5:28am On Jan 16, 2018
fire fire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos: Agege Streets Flooded As Residents Go About Their Daily Activities (Video / Auchi Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident Days To Her Graduation. Photos / Young Couple Die In Benue Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.