Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

3G In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3G In Nigeria (3837 Views)

Issue With Etisalat 3G In Benin City / Do Airtel Have 3g In Nigeria / 3g In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3G In Nigeria by coolskeelz(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2007
Bimbor,i have to be frank with you there are alot of mobile phone frauds going on these days,the fraudsters go as far as having fake web sites even outside nigeria but by nigerians and non nigerians,so you need to watch out when doing any online business especially with mobile phones,i have this article i wrote about these frauds,but this doesnt rule out the fact of genuine deals online too ,all you need do is maybe u contact the nigerian embassy in greece to help you make enquiry about the company before you make any deals,make sure the comapany is real before you make any payment.i hope this helps u.
Re: 3G In Nigeria by dblock(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2007
3G is the way to go
Re: 3G In Nigeria by Bossman(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2007
It's expensive for now but will probably come down.

Cingular (US carrier) will be selling this phone for $750.

CNet reviews and user opinions.

http://reviews.cnet.com/Nokia_N95/4505-6452_7-32085029.html?subj=fdba&part=rss&tag=MR_Search+Results

9ja4eva:

How much is it.If its expensive it will scare people away.
Re: 3G In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 6:20am On Apr 20, 2007
Hmm ope it does come down soon anyway.Thanks for d info.
Re: 3G In Nigeria by coolskeelz(m): 5:55am On Apr 21, 2007
Get the prices of other Phones at www.gsmusersforum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=42
Re: 3G In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2007
Thanks.Wld check it out
Re: 3G In Nigeria by coolskeelz(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2007
wow!see what mobile fones have turned into.Nokia has started shipping the Nokia N76 3G Phone to key European, Asian and Middle Eastern markets. With the Nokia N76 multimedia computer, technology and design come together to create a revolution in design for a multimedia computer. Using premium materials to enclose world-class Nokia Nseries features and experiences, Nokia has created a very eye-catching device.
check the features and review at www.gsmusersforum.com

Re: 3G In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 4:58am On Apr 27, 2007
Na this fone
Re: 3G In Nigeria by mykephils(m): 2:19am On Apr 30, 2007
Hi, It is true the 3G network will be launched in Nigeria before the end of 2007.What is paramount is to look at the opportunities it will bring for creativity Nigerian Businessmen and women.One of the major areas of the opportunity is the Mobile Value added services MVAS.Very soon we will be able to do video streaming,video conferencing,digital mobile maps for locations,Mobile TV etc
Re: 3G In Nigeria by coolskeelz(m): 2:32am On May 06, 2007
3G mobile technology will change mobile lifestyle in Nigeria,it comes with it great opportunities.it is a welcome development.i learnt GLO has started deploying 3G services,they are working with Alcatel-Lucent.

more on 3G Phones at www.gsmusersforum.com
Re: 3G In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 9:33am On May 06, 2007
Yeah i read abt dt
Re: 3G In Nigeria by shabbie(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2007
I dont actually believe the need for 3G is justified, from the technical side tho!
we talk about faster data rates, is the slower data rate maximized?
multimedia content, well the cost on GPRS is exhorbitant, i guess its going to be extra-exhorbitant on 3G
lets not jsut follow the crowd, there are better was of making progress, WIMAX is a better approach, 5MHz fir GSM would be a splendid freq. for GSM other than the meager 200khz.
Re: 3G In Nigeria by coolskeelz(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2007
All we need is a good technology at affordable price.
Re: 3G In Nigeria by Djmoe: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2007
Sometime in september, i received egprs signals on ma celtel wic is a 3g service
Re: 3G In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 5:37am On Dec 02, 2007
Interesting.So the thing don come finally?
Re: 3G In Nigeria by labiyemmy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2008
Download Nigerian city maps on your phone from here:

http://www.ceaser-web. com/phone/

or email info@3dtechnologies.org
Re: 3G In Nigeria by adriaan: 11:40am On May 20, 2010
i am looking out for a place where i can get information in how to get my phone configurated to use 3g network but no sucsess the phone i use do not want to connect to mtn online to configurate The model is the NokiaN900 model please any info will help or the sms info to activate my phone to the network
cry
Re: 3G In Nigeria by lynxnoon(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2010
adriaan:

i am looking out for a place where i can get information in how to get my phone configurated to use 3g network but no sucsess the phone i use do not want to connect to mtn online to configurate The model is the NokiaN900 model please any info will help or the sms info to activate my phone to the network
cry

send SETTINGS to 3888 or manually input d settings. . . . which u can get from mtn website
cheers
Re: 3G In Nigeria by tee111: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2010
Auction any product , Great !!!!Opening the World of Opportunity for you to BUY & SELL Quality Products in Nigeria at Amazing PRIZE!!!
www.ubuybid.com
Re: 3G In Nigeria by Saddam: 1:24am On Jan 27, 2012
3g

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipro-mobile Phone Factory(company) Looking For Agent In Nigeria And Other Africa / Gowin A1 Specs And Discussion Thread -mymobnet! / Iphone12 The Long Awaited Mobile Computing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.