Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,237 members, 7,853,216 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

Snoop Dogg To Duet With Susan Boyle - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Snoop Dogg To Duet With Susan Boyle (583 Views)

Ew! Music: T-izze And El Phlex In Duet With American Pop Star R.kelly / Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly / Kelly Rowland Is Set To Duet With Nigerian Singer And Songwriter D'banj. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg To Duet With Susan Boyle by lordbayor(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
Snoop Dogg is to go into the studio with Susan Boyle, the rapper has revealed.

The controversial hip hop icon has already scheduled a recording session with the ‘Britain's Got Talent' runner-up.

Her emergence as an international singing sensation on the ITV show last year has convinced Snoop, real name Calvin Broadus, that a duet would be a hit.

"She's a great artist. I'm looking forward to going into the studio with her. Why not?," he explained.

"We're going to get our minds together and figure out what we're going to sing about. I'm down with that. There isn't much I can't do," insisted Snoop.

SuBo issued her debut album, ‘I Dreamed A Dream', in November, scoring a number one hit across the world and going multi-platinum [The Sun].

Re: Snoop Dogg To Duet With Susan Boyle by Genuflect(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2010
Okay. Let's see what comes out of this
Re: Snoop Dogg To Duet With Susan Boyle by quenzy: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2010
it will be very funny grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hus-p: Out Of This World / Music Forum / 2face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.