Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Most Beautiful Girl On Ebonyfaces - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Girl On Ebonyfaces (523 Views)

Uzoma Jenfrancis Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019 In Colourful Event / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl On Ebonyfaces by FavourTecker(f): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Applications are hereby requested from girls who want to participate in the most beautiful girl on ebonyfaces, photo beauty pageant for the month of February 2018.
The most beautiful girl on ebonyfaces is organized to celebrate beauty in the black race, all over the world every month by ebonyfaces.
The winner will go home with enticing cash price.
At the end of the year, selection will be made from the winners over the 12months to crown the most beautiful girl on ebonyfaces.com for the year 2018.
To participate: visit www.ebonyfaces.com
Click on my spaces, then select and join most beautiful girl on ebonyfaces
Upload a photo of you which you consider very beautiful
Goodluck!!!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Nigeria Made Clothes Website - WWW.MARSHALSICONICDESIGNS.COM / Group Importation / Pls Help Me Vote For My Baby Richard Eka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.