Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,244 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Mortgage Loans In Nigeria. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mortgage Loans In Nigeria. (370 Views)

How To Get Best Deals On Home And Business Loans In Auckland? / How To Access Mortgage Loans As A Nigerian / Federal Mortgage Bank Approves 3,000 Housing Scheme For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mortgage Loans In Nigeria. by Eteo: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
So I heard about National Housing Fund (NHF) mortgage loans and I decided to apply and contribute. I am a civil servant. I satisfied the preliminary requirements and contributed too. Next stage was to hook up with a primary mortgage institution (PMI) who would take up my application, disburse the loan and draw up a repayment plan plus interest. However, the recommended PMIs were unwilling to further my application and some said they had properties to sell and the price of these properties are way above my eligibility range.

So I have decided to shelf the NHF and apply for a mortgage loan. Does anyone know any mortgage institution currently giving out loans in Port Harcourt, Rivers state

PLEASE help ooo.
Re: Mortgage Loans In Nigeria. by Eteo: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2018
35 views...not even a single response...na wa pool

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Apartments For Rent At Onike, Yaba / 2 Plots Of Land For Sale @ Mowe. / Ten Things You Need To Know About The Land Grabbing Law Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.