Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Must Read (New Ways Robbers Adopts To Rob Victims) +Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Must Read (New Ways Robbers Adopts To Rob Victims) +Pictures (782 Views)

Police Arrest Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Lunatic To Kidnap And Rob Victims / Robbers Who Pose As Cult Members To Rob Victims Confess. Pics / Armed Robbers Using Nails Covered In Polyethylene Bag To Rob Victims - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read (New Ways Robbers Adopts To Rob Victims) +Pictures by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
CAUTION!

CAUTION!!

CAUTION!!!

This robber was caught by CCTV.

Be aware of the fact that robbers have adopted a new method of robbing their potential victims.

They do this by pouring highly concentrated acid on the wall which gradually weakens it. Then the proceed to apply little or no force in gaining entry into the house.

Be aware of your surroundings.

Share this messages with your beloved friends.

DO NOT FALL A VICTIM.

Re: Must Read (New Ways Robbers Adopts To Rob Victims) +Pictures by LionDeLeo: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hmmm, nawao.
Re: Must Read (New Ways Robbers Adopts To Rob Victims) +Pictures by odiereke(m): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Na wah, the same way my property was vandalised in PH. But thank God, they were arrested and being interrogated at SCID Moscow Road.
Re: Must Read (New Ways Robbers Adopts To Rob Victims) +Pictures by tealaw(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Big lie, dat TV nor fit enter that space in d wall.
Re: Must Read (New Ways Robbers Adopts To Rob Victims) +Pictures by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
tealaw:
Big lie, dat TV nor fit enter that space in d wall.
Brother, pray you dont fall a victim.

Can I hear you shout a mighty amen?
Re: Must Read (New Ways Robbers Adopts To Rob Victims) +Pictures by Georgeboy: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
odiereke:
Na wah, the same way my property was vandalised in PH. But thank God, they were arrested and being interrogated at SCID Moscow Road.
Hmmmmm who was there?
Re: Must Read (New Ways Robbers Adopts To Rob Victims) +Pictures by joinnow: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Last picture on the right
grin grin grin
The Guy dey Pose with his newly acquired properties
Re: Must Read (New Ways Robbers Adopts To Rob Victims) +Pictures by gpandrewdjgp: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
guy u are talented. you would see your guys in the other room
Re: Must Read (New Ways Robbers Adopts To Rob Victims) +Pictures by Blackfire(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Imagine people have started using this chemical for wall.....

No one is safe.
Re: Must Read (New Ways Robbers Adopts To Rob Victims) +Pictures by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 16, 2018
Blackfire:
Imagine people have started using this chemical for wall.....

No one is safe.
My brother, I dey tell U

(1) (Reply)

Church With 100 Sex Slaves Busted In South Africa / Lagos Police Parade Suspected Killers Of Late Corps Official, Monsuru Bolaji, Ot / Abia: Lady Poisons Pot Of Soup, Absconds With Husbands $5000 Usd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.