Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions (2116 Views)

Customer Ambassador At Elsevier Nigeria / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Bincom ICT Solutions, 21st August, 2018 / Bincom ICT Solutions Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (7 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by DeeMarh(f): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please who else got a mail from BINCOM ICT SOLUTIONS for training starting tomorrow as a brand ambassador for a project
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by Pierohandsome: 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
I got the email bt i stil do not knw the nature of the job and the salary structure
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by DeeMarh(f): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
The whole thing looks confusing, invitation for training without an interview
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by DeeMarh(f): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
just online assessment
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by moshwise(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
I did their assessment yesterday and got the invitation today for the training. Mine is on Thursday in Ibadan but it was stated in the nail that on Friday will be their contract signing for those who passed the training assessment on Thursday
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by DeeMarh(f): 6:44am On Jan 16, 2018
DeeMarh:
Please who else got a mail from BINCOM ICT SOLUTIONS for training starting tomorrow as a brand ambassador for a project
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by mayana(m): 7:22am On Jan 16, 2018
Good day Sir/Ma,

Allow me a moment to introduce to you our company, Jemmy&Co cleaning services.
We are a vibrant and experienced cleaning service provider founded on the principal of warm, friendly and efficient service delivery. At Jemmy&Co, we understand the importance of a clean environment. That is why we do all the scrubbing, dusting, vacuuming, laundry and polishing so that our highly esteemed clients can focus on other major tasks. Once we are on site, you can rest assured your office/home is receiving the utmost attention to details. No office/home is too big or small for skilled and experienced staff.
We look forward to a partnership with you and keeping your office/home beautiful and spotless.

Thank you for time.
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by Pierohandsome: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2018
moshwise:
I did their assessment yesterday and got the invitation today for the training. Mine is on Thursday in Ibadan but it was stated in the nail that on Friday will be their contract signing for those who passed the training assessment on Thursday
i am not even attending, i need to knw the nature of what i am going for before making a move so i dnt waste my tp. The who thing looks like marketing.
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by Maryam1234(f): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2018
I got the invitation too but I am not attending because I don't know the nature of the job the number was incommunicado and I stay in Zamfara State,I can't travel for 43 hours without knowing what I am going to do there.
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by Pierohandsome: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2018
Maryam1234:
I got the invitation too but I am not attending because I don't know the nature of the job the number was incommunicado and I stay in Zamfara State,I can't travel for 43 hours without knowing what I am going to do there.
i stay in Port Harcourt, and i dnt knw the nature of the job. Those who wil go for the training should update us abt what it is. I dnt want to burn over 20k for tp without knowing what i am going for.

It looks like marketing and commission base job. I can do marketing if it has good salary attached
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by moshwise(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
i stay in Port Harcourt, and i dnt knw the nature of the job. Those who wil go for the training should update us abt what it is. I dnt want to burn over 20k for tp without knowing what i am going for.

It looks like marketing and commission base job. I can do marketing if it has good salary attached
For me the TP is just 2H.God willing I shall attend and update you guys.
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by Pierohandsome: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
moshwise:

For me the TP is just 2H.God willing I shall attend and update you guys.
ok bro. So how was the training bro? Brief us details about the job
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by moshwise(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
ok bro. So how was the training bro? Brief us details about the job
Mine is Thursday 18th of January at Ibadan
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by Pierohandsome: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
moshwise:

Mine is Thursday 18th of January at Ibadan
mine is today which i didnt attend.
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by BLESSMME: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by afolwalex20(m): 12:13am On Feb 03, 2018
BLESSMME:
Please anyone that attended the interview should kindly tell us what to expect. I got an invite for interview by February. Is it worth it?
You did anything before the interview?

What I was told to do and what I've been doing is different from what I am seeing here o.

The brand ambassador is all about marketing. You will market or promote something, then u will be given commissions. You will be assigned a brand ambassador for a particular area.

I did my interview online, and I was given a task to do.
There's this social lending network they r trying to promote. I was told to introduce minimum of 6 people to it. Then, I'll be invited to the board.

Bincom is legit.. I just don't know what this ambassador thing entails.
Re: Project Brand Ambassador At Bincom Ict Solutions by BLESSMME: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2018
afolwalex20:

You did anything before the interview?

What I was told to do and what I've been doing is different from what I am seeing here o.

The brand ambassador is all about marketing. You will market or promote something, then u will be given commissions. You will be assigned a brand ambassador for a particular area.

I did my interview online, and I was given a task to do.
There's this social lending network they r trying to promote. I was told to introduce minimum of 6 people to it. Then, I'll be invited to the board.

Bincom is legit.. I just don't know what this ambassador thing entails.
OK
I did d online interview too
didn't eventually go for dia training, dey shifted it and rada gave me a task. I just deleted all dia emails and had my peace.

(1) (Reply)

Meadow Hall GTTP 2019 / Ibtc Recruiting / Nets Exam On December 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.