Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary (53384 Views)

Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by ipobarecriminals: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

... Rejected by Igbo Governors
Ostracised by Igbo Ezes
Not patronised by Igbo individuals

But purchased by a Yoruba King.

How many Innoson cars do Ekweremadu, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Okorocha and others have?

God bless u.Igbos are their own ENEMIES OF PROGRESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by AceDomino(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dem remember fit AC join?
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by adem30: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nice one Your Majesty.
I beg Ben Bruce parked the one he bought to deceive the gullible now
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by adem30: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nice one Your Majesty.
I beg Ben Bruce parked the one he bought to deceive the gullible now

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by DozieInc(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oba wey sabi.

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by emmy4lov(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nice one

I love made in Nigeria cars too but I no get money

Host your website and blog for free
Signup free hosting GoogieHost by Google.
http://infoguid.pro/G_host
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by akeentech(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Aminat508:
Point of correction, I'm married and the news is everywhere, featuring his news or any other doesn't means you have a personal relationship with the originator of the news. Bloggers/media personnel goes for what will pull traffic..ire o grin
Lol, I'm a pro-blogger you know and I know what I'm saying.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by klax(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
I love this.

Kudos
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by anaton(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
free2ryhme:
made in Nigeria car and newspaper becomes foot-mat

It's obvious you have never bought a brand new shoe before not to talk of a car.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by dahaz(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Aminat508:
Point of correction, I'm married and the news is everywhere, featuring his news or any other doesn't means you have a personal relationship with the originator of the news. Bloggers/media personnel goes for what will pull traffic..ire o grin
Madridguy...

2 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Ostracised by Igbo Ezes

How many Innoson cars do Ekweremadu, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Okorocha and others have?

Made in Biafraland.

Those idiots you mentioned are the enemies of the Biafra state.

That mumu called him Okorohausa hiding in the shithole away from commenting on Fulani herdsmen terrorists attacks.

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Aminat508(f): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
akeentech:

Lol, I'm a pro-blogger you know and I know what I'm saying.
your own blogosphere, whenever you featured a particular news you have a personal relationship with the originator? You don't know what you are saying at all
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Aminat508(f): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
dahaz:

Madridguy...
grin grin he's the groom tongue
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by akeentech(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Aminat508:
your own blogosphere, whenever you featured a particular news you have a personal relationship with the originator? You don't know what you are saying at all
I have both the paper and video evidences

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

The level of acceptance of Yorubas for Igbos, even Igbos don't have it for fellow Igbos.

Yes o... Anambra man will make Ebonyi man feel inferior... SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Aminat508(f): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
akeentech:

I have both the paper and video evidences
Good for you
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by akeentech(m): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Aminat508:
Good for you
It will be released soon
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Newboss(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
This car is ugly! angry I mean, very ugly! angry Just look at the back lamps! angry He needs people with great kinky and sexy imaginations! angry
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Skepticus: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
I agree with you...

I've stopped taking IPOB chest beaters serious a long time ago.

Their Biafran agitation is only for convenience

The average wealthy Igbo man won't buy Innoson cars even if they were cheaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by mazi85(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Perge:
The vehicle in question looks too cheep undecided

Look at the plastic dashboard the protruding pedals and the awful looking brake lights. Innoson vehicles are cheap Chinese cloned jaloppies cheesy

That's why you are born poor and will die in poverty!

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
Perge:

Look at the plastic dashboard the protruding pedals and the awful looking brake lights. Innoson vehicles are cheap Chinese cloned jaloppies cheesy
Make your own.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

You see how horrible some of you can be? You complained that the government and Nigerians are not encouraging Innoson, here someone decided to buy his product and you are tribalizing it. Interacting with some of you is difficult. Wherever you are not dominating, you will complain of marginalization; on the other hand, if you are doing fine somewhere else you will rile up and mock others telling them how superior you are. undecided.

It's a common trait among chest-beater tribe of 9ja

3 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Trexnemesis(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
The pedals look like that of katapilla D8 grin
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Perge(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
mazi85:

That's why you are born poor and will die in poverty!
Poor soul cool
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by akigbemaru: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Perge:

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by GGirll: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Perge:

Learn to appreciate people do that good can come to you ok just an advise
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by oluwaleinad(m): 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
the swagger king...

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Stethaine: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Perge:

can your entire village produce even wheel Barrow.

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by luminouz(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

You see how horrible some of you can be? You complained that the government and Nigerians are not encouraging Innoson, here someone decided to buy his product and you are tribalizing it. Interacting with some of you is difficult. Wherever you are not dominating, you will complain of marginalization; on the other hand, if you are doing fine somewhere else you will rile up and mock others telling them how superior you are. undecided.

U just described some igbos with victim/entitlement mentality!?
But not all igbos are like DAT sha

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Ostracised by Igbo Ezes

You are very ignorant Innoson vehicles are all over southeast and southsouth

3 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2018

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by adejaresalami1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Made In Igboland......
Made in Nigeria. ....................... Tribal bigot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) / An Encyclopedia Of Animals In Igbo Language / Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.