Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers (36548 Views)

Bobrisky Acquires A new White Benz, Tonto Dikeh React / Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by stane007: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
The buzz of inclusion and removal of Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele to the cast list of yet to be released Marvel Studio's movie “Avengers: Infinity War”, is not dying down soon as Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze, has lent his voice to the struggle. 

According to Daddy Freeze in his Instagram post, Marvel should find a role for Funke Akindele in the movie, because the stunt in her name gave the movie a big publicity. Daddy Freeze further disclosed that if this is done, the movie sales in Africa alone might possibly double Marvel's income.

Here's what he wrote; 

Apparently Funke AKINDELE was not billed to be a part of the latest #Avengers Infinity. The latest gist is that her pic was put there by a hacker.....
-
If only Marvel studios knew what the hacker had done for them, they would have found him paid him and quickly contacted @funkejenifaakindele, found a role for her, shot her along with the cast and with the publicity and sales in Africa alone, possibly doubled their income.
-
I was heart broken when I saw that she was taken off the list........

Funke Akindele's colleague, Tonto Dikeh, who commented on the post, wrote; 

Sad,was so happy) well,she is our Star and we love her regardless..it will happen,this just paved the way I sense it..

http://lailasnews.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-removal-funke-akindeles-name-avengers-infinity-war-cast-list/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
So many people especially so many Nigerians may not pick interest in watching the movie again, mostly those who specializes in watching NOLLYWOOD.

This was how they planned to go and watch it...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by kingem(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
shey Funke Akindele cannuh talk for herself ni
she's bin mute since all this avengers thing came up undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Funke Akindele right now...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by IME1: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Make we rest for this matter now
Even Funke no dey follow talk the matter
Featuring in a Hollywood movie is not the ultimate

We appreciate and celebrate her

That's why many musicians are looking for foreign collabos

Who Victor Uwaifo, Sunny Ade, Rex Lawson and Bright Chimezie collabo with before they became legends

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Threebear(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
People saying Nigeria will not be interested in watching are funny and stupid. How much does Nigeria generate at the box office?
There is a reason Chinese, Indians even Korean actors are landing lucrative roles at the US movies, because they actually generate interest and money.
Is it people that download movies on laptop or go to Alaba to pirate copies that will cause avengers to lose money?
Let's build our box office and our actors will start getting casted in foreign movies.

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by JackErnest(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
when the film come out nai we go know
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Elnino4ladies: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Life goes on

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by PenisCaP: 12:23am On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
So many people especially so many Nigerians may not pick interest in watching the movie again, mostly those who specializes in watching NOLLYWOOD.

Says who?..heheheh genny dey there joorr!!
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Nixiepie(f): 1:11am On Jan 16, 2018
So wats so special about the so called avenger huh.I no understand angry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Africanbest(m): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2018
When two of Nigerian most controversial people decides to make sense..... Brother life becomes scary

Anyway what do I know

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Larrey(f): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2018
PenisCaP:

Says who?..heheheh genny dey there joorr!!
I heard her name has been removed too
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by donstan18: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

Let's build our box office and our actors will start getting casted in foreign movies.

You mean, Mr Ibu and Okon dem?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Edopesin: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2018
Freeze Has Suddenly Become A Celeb Whose Ideas Matter Now?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by ignis: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2018
Please hackers should include my picture and name on the list.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Fkforyou(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2018
Her village people's meeting was a success afterall.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by SirBunky85(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

I beg to differ.people dat wants to watch it will still do irrespective of funkes involvement or not

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by joenor(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2018
I know say world ppl nor go like make she join before.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by udemzyudex(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2018
Dumb celebrities. Smh
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Mynightmare: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:
People saying Nigeria will not be interested in watching are funny and stupid. How much does Nigeria generate at the box office?
There is a reason Chinese, Indians even Korean actors are landing lucrative roles at the US movies, because they actually generate interest and money.
Is it people that download movies on laptop or go to Alaba to pirate copies that will cause avengers to lose money?
and once they get s
Casted I hope it will better the economy of this our shithole co3 abi?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by fabian063: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2018
I'm definitely sure that this movie has been completed since last year. so what is the fuse about her not in the cast list
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Orpe7(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2018
When u talk of box office sales you dont talk of Africa. Else why would movies get released a month earlier in asian and europeans cointries before others. Its because of the sales they know they would generate from those countries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by dontbothermuch: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2018
Am being hacked at the moment

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by deebrain(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2018
Now i know that this Freeze is a good for nothing hypocrite.
Taking sides with a personality like Mrs Dike goes together with it.

The person in question, Mrs Funke, never announced that she was on the movie. Maturity. Even when people seculated the news, she kept silent. Maturity. Shebi you jobless lot will leave the issues of your lives and spend time on someone own abi? Do you know that the producers and lawyers over there can take the matter up with her?

You people should know how things work. This social media sef!

And that the movie will no more become a sensation because the hype of the Mrs Funke issue, and she should be included is laughable. Their movies are already in crazy net profits before they smell our own market.

He could research on tithes and pastors right? He should do same here and come online and apologize for this comment.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by chineeseprince(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2018
udemzyudex:
Dumb celebrities. Smh

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2018
Nixiepie:
So wats so special about the so called avenger huh.I no understand angry

Give me a role in your movie. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Cardozzo(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2018
udemzyudex:
Dumb celebrities. Smh
Fvcking Hater......... Get a Life dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Daniels Honoured At 85th Birthday Of Modupe Clara Edozien / Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men / Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.