Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Much Do Your Master Settle You With And How Many Years You Stay - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Do Your Master Settle You With And How Many Years You Stay (505 Views)

5 Tips To Help You Stay Debt-free / Please If You Stay In Abuja You Need To See This Please / How Many Years Will I Serve In The Military Before I Will Be Promoted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Your Master Settle You With And How Many Years You Stay by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
If you an igbo you will understand what I met
Please how long do you serve your master and how much were you settle with.
Me I serve the man for 7+ was settle with #900000 but was able to save up to #1500000
Re: How Much Do Your Master Settle You With And How Many Years You Stay by darkenkach(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
You stole 1.5million from him.
Re: How Much Do Your Master Settle You With And How Many Years You Stay by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
darkenkach:
no
I don't steal
Re: How Much Do Your Master Settle You With And How Many Years You Stay by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
darkenkach:
just hustling money
Re: How Much Do Your Master Settle You With And How Many Years You Stay by bloodmoneyspita: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
I hate when people bring out secrets like this in public, you don't hear other people discuss their secret in public.

but the best thing is you know how to do the job and you've been introduced to the business
Re: How Much Do Your Master Settle You With And How Many Years You Stay by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
I hate when people bring out secrets like this in public, you don't hear other people discuss their secret in public.

but the best thing is you know how to do the job and you've been introduced to the business
what secret
Sit down bros

(1) (Reply)

Issues With Nigeria / Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires / Meet Mrs Ndid Nwuneli Speaker At TAMSUMMIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.